After 450 tours with Airbnb, I selected a short but engaging Turin itinerary, with picturesque views, history and curious stories, from an insider's angle.
- enjoy exploring a city on your own but want to get the best tips from a LOCAL graduated expert who has been living in Turin for 44 years
- want to see unique spots that you wouldn't find otherwise, like the underground Turin
- have a certain budget but don't want to give up on doing a guided tour
- have little time to visit Turin and look for a PRIVATE last minute tour
- don't feel walking too long
- want to see the city at the best time for you
then I can't wait to show you my favorite part of Turin, where tourists normally don't go and where you'll see places you don't expect, that not even the Turinese really know. Together we'll learn so much in just 1 hour, promised!
I'll be at your complete disposal for any questions about Turin: what to visit, eat, transport, culture, language, to make your experience as useful as possible and to be able to move later independently in a big city like Turin.
My style's ironic, informal, friendly. Consider me your LOCAL FRIEND with whom you can also have fun (why not), not a guide!
THE SCHEDULE YOU SEE IS PURELY INDICATIVE!
✓✓✓ WRITE to me BEFORE booking since, depending on your (and my) availability, we'll set the best schedule for both
WhatsApp: +393394604885 or here
每人 价格$22 起