Biserica Sfântul Anton
The St. Anthony Church was built on the site of another old wooden house and served as the chapel for the Royal Court. The original inscription of the St. Anthony Church - the Old Court disappeared, but the writing written by Serban Cantacuzino was preserved in 1715 when he rebuilt the painting…
Beautiful old church located in the heart of the old city starting with 1715 build by important Valachia ruler Serban Cantacuzino. It served as the church of the Pricely court located few meters away.