Bringing musicals, dramas, comedies and more to the theatre stage for over 50 years.
The theatre was first opened in 1920 as a vaudeville and movie theatre in the Pantages theatre circuit. At the time, it had a seating capacity of 3373, and was the largest and most elegant cinema in Canada. It was originally named the Pantages Theatre, then the Imperial Theatre and later the Canon…
Historic, opulent venue with two grand balconies, offering large-scale touring musicals and stage shows.