Come stay at a luxury 3 bedroom home with a HEATED pool (optional-$100 a night), hot tub, cabana, and back yard fun! Situated in one of Old Town Scottsdale's best neighborhoods, super close to bars, restaurants, baseball stadiums and the best golf in town! Walking distance from the Giants training facility, and green belt.
Perfect for the business traveler looking to work in this amazing backyard and still have 50Mbps of high speed internet.
Please treat the home like you would treat your Grandma's home.
Parties, lack of decorum and disruptive noise will not be tolerated.
Please keep the doors closed when you go outside, it's very expensive to cool the house in the summer, and we've made every effort to make the house as energy efficient as possible.
1) We encourage you to enjoy our space, however if noise or neighbor complaints are reported you will be charged $200. It is important to respect the neighbors, please bring the party inside after 10pm.
2) If the authorities are called, you forfeit your entire deposit, and will be asked to find other accommodation immediately. No Exceptions!
3) Absolutely no smoking in the house, you may smoke outside, but please get rid of the cigarette butts when you leave. You will be charged $50, if we find cigarette butts, on the premises.
4) Please lock every door before you leave... This is a safe neighborhood, however if we find something missing, we will assume that you liked our taste and decided to take it with you. You will be charged accordingly.
5) Before you leave, please put your dirty dishes in the dishwasher, and start it. If we find dirty dishes on the premises but no clean dishes in the dishwasher, you will be charged $50.
6) Please put your dirty towels in the washer and start a load.
7) Please strip the sheets from any beds that you may have used and leave these sheets on the ground next to the bed.
Children, since we have a pool and hot tub, without covers, or fences our house might not be ideal for small children.
Because the city of Scottsdale doesn't love Airbnb :( could you please simply say you are friends of the owner if anyone ever asked- which no one ever should.
I'm a software engineer, originally from India but my family immigrated to California in 2006. I have been living in Scottsdale, AZ since 2010. Moving to Arizona rekindled my love for the outdoors, travel and adventure.
During the winter I snowboard every weekend that I can, during the summer I backpack, kayak, hike and travel as much as possible.
In May 2013 I hiked to Mt Everest Base Camp and hope to be back in the Himalayas soon.
I'm very low maintenance and have traveled in all sorts of conditions from the cramped quarters of the employee housing at a ski resort to some rather spectacular digs. I'm always up for new adventures and live life from one experience to the next.