This apartment is located in the heart of the 16th district near the place de La Muette.
The flat is located on the last floor of the building and benefits from the following characteristics:
- 65 square meters (inside) plus two large balconies which are 10 square meters each. (85sqm surface in total)
- Top floor flat with 2 amazing views on both sides of Paris (Eiffel tower & La Défense) - the flat is walk through and hence benefits from maximum light exposure
- Flat recently refurbished (less than 6 months ago) with state of the art equipment - TV, wifi, TV cable, all necessary kitchen equipment (e.g. washing machine, oven, micro-wave, TV, induction sheet…)
- Calm & quiet building
- King Size double bed
- Both a shower & a bath
Guests will have the whole flat for themselves. Please note that the linen is included (Sheets, towels etc)
Safe area in one of the most prestigious district of Paris (the 16th) - Appartment located in an area which is half residential half commercial (bars & very good restaurants incl. "la Gare", and "chez Bon" which are two famous restaurants as well as the "Rue de Passy" where you have all the prestigious luxury brands for shopping).
The area is extremely well served by public transports:
- At less than 150m there is access to the Subway number 9 - "La Muette" Station which serves Trocadéro (1 stop), Champs Elysées, Grands Magasins (e.g. Galleries Lafayettes, Printemps) , Republique, etc)
- At less than 100m there is access to RER C line which serves Eiffel Tower (2 stops), Invalides (Napoleon's tomb), Musée d'Orsay, Notre Dame's Cathedrale, etc...)
- alternatively, if you prefer taking the bus, there are loads of buses stop 100m away from the flat's entrance - those will take you to similar areas
I will be delighted to welcome you in the flat and provide you with any informations and tips you need to enjoy your stay.
I will be available by e-mail and telephone during all your stay.
Everything is close around: corner shops, restaurants, supermarket (until 10PM, just 1 min walk)