An entire house perfect for groups/get-togethers, Baan Saamsopin is our family's tastefully furnished Thai-Style holiday home, just 2 minutes from quiet Khao Takiab beach. Sleep in air-conditioned comfort with all mod-cons and beautiful green surroundings away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
If you are looking for somewhere different from a same-same chain hotel or condo, then choose Baan Saamsopin (translated from Thai as "house of three beauties"), our family's holiday house, just 2 minutes from Khao Takiab beach.
Located on a quiet cul-de-sac, only 10 minutes by Tuk Tuk or hire car from the shopping center of Hua Hin town (where the Thai Royal Family have a summer palace), Baan Saamsopin is the perfect choice for a relaxing, fun-filled holiday with family and friends.
Sleeps 7-8 (Baby cot and/or extra folding bed available upon request)
Unique and comfortable interior:
+ Asian villa style with a mixture of classic and contemporary Thai furnishings
+ Decorated with original artwork and photography
+ Comfortable lounge with wooden flooring
+ A range of seating options including 2 sofas
Open kitchen/dining and utility area:
+ Large dining area with wooden table and terracotta tiled floor
+ Fully equipped kitchen with microwave oven, two hob cooker, fridge, kettle, cooking and eating utensils
+ All linen and towels (including beach towels) supplied
+ Washing machine, iron and drying rack
+ Maid service available for additional fee upon request
Range of entertainment (indoors):
+ Broadband Internet/WIFI
+ Cable TV with large range of international channels
+ DVD player and hi-fi system
+ Various board games and books for you to read
More to do outdoors:
+ 14m kidney shaped swimming pool with jacuzzi jets
+ Garden with swings and play area for the children
+ Additional shaded seating area directly in front of the house
+ Coffee shop (which serves delicious food!)
+ Short walk from the beach for horse-riding/water-sports
+ World-class golf courses not far from the house
The large private house faces onto beautiful shared gardens and a 14-metre pool surrounded by sun-lounge reclining chairs.
Our local house manager will be on call throughout your stay should you need any assistance.
We can arrange for an air-conditioned taxi car or minivan to pick you up from Bangkok’s Suvarnabhumi or Don Muang airports if you need help with transfers. Travel time by road from the airport is approximately 2.5 hours.
1. Please follow the Thai custom and take your shoes off at the door.
2. There are colourful beach towels provided for the pool and beach so please use those instead of the white ones that are for inside the house.
3. Please turn off the air-conditioning units when you are out of the house.
4. Please don't put a lot of paper or any "foreign objects" in the toilets as Thai plumbing (as a whole) is not very robust. The flush handle sometimes "sticks" if you push it too hard so please take note whether the water has stopped running after you flush.
5. No smoking indoors. There is a covered area directly in front of the house, or several balconies which are more suitable if required. Please dispose of cigarette/cigar butts responsibly.
6. Please be considerate with your noise levels after midnight. This is a quiet neighborhood and we would like to keep it that way.
Last "rule" - have fun!