Sunny and spacious 2 bedroom flat w/ separate eat-in kitchen and 2 balconies within a 1 minute walk of the métro & marché Jean-Talon. The apartment is steps away from charming cafés, bakeries, shops, and restaurants of Little Italy/Villeray/Mile-End.
1) No tabacco smoking inside
2) Please clean your dishes
3) Please dispose of your recycle and rubbish in the bins on the back balcony. Recycle pickup is on Monday morning, and Rubbish is on Tuesday.
4) Please be mindful of neighbours.
5) When leaving the flat, please make sure light and windows are closed and both doors back and front are locked
6) Please be mindful of your heat consumption, and lower the thermostat when exiting the apartment.
I'm Gregorio Pablo. I am a PhD student in Geography and Cultural Studies as well as a part-time Lecturer in Montréal. My research investigates social change and visual/cultural production, and it's transformation on urban spaces.
I love travelling during my leisure time, with Hong Kong, Berlin and the Dominican Republic as some of my favourite sites.
I am also a major foodie, and worked as a food writer for people with food allergies/intolerance in New York City before moving to Canada.