The Salmon Lodge is a West Bend luxury 3 BR 3 Bath townhome in the Old Mill District. Walk everywhere! Close to Old Mill shopping, downtown, Mt Bachelor & Deschutes. Pet friendly. Mountain view from upstairs deck with attached bar. Sleeps 6 to 8.
Guests must sign a temporary occupancy agreement via the convenient online service, HelloSign. A copy is available for review upon request. A summary of the elements of the contract are below. Guests must provide an email address in order to receive the HelloSign message.
The Guests will be considered temporary occupants being offered transient accommodation in the dwelling. Temporary occupants do not have the right to exclusive occupancy of a dwelling and do not have the rights of a tenant. The temporary occupancy agreement may be terminated by the Homeowner at any time without cause.
Guests will note that the property is located in a quiet residential community, and that the adjacent unit shares a common wall. Respect for the neighbors is of the utmost importance. Quiet time between 9 p.m. and 8 a.m. must be observed. No parties, weddings, family reunions, large gatherings, or other events may be held at the property without written permission.
All prices include 11% lodging tax for City of Bend and State of Oregon.
Guests must provide the following information: Name, name of all members of the party, email, phone, address, and auto license numbers.
The Guest will provide a Mastercard or Visa credit card to cover charges in the unlikely case of damages, lost keys, lost garage remote or excess cleaning.
No smoking is allowed.
In the case of parties of unrelated adults or couples, the minimum age is 26.
Salmon Lodge, 45 SW Taft, Bend Oregon
1. Smoking is allowed outside only.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. No more than 8 guests are allowed in the Guest party.
3. The unit is privately owned; the Homeowners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. Salmon Lodge is a pet-friendly home. One or two well-behaved dogs that are at least one year in age are allowed. A pet fee of $10 per night will be charged. The Guest is responsible for any damage or extra cleaning created by the pet. Please do not leave do not allow pets onto the furniture or beds Please do not leave the pet unattended in the lodge or in the exterior fenced area. Pick up droppings from the fenced area or the neighborhood.
7. Parking: Parking is limited to four vehicles. Vehicles are to be parked in the garage or in the two designated parking areas behind the garage only. Parking on the alley or street is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
8. Housekeeping: Housekeeping is provided prior to and after your occupancy period. No housekeeping is provided during your stay. You are responsible for any daily housekeeping that you desire for your comfort, or that is required to protect the property from damage (such as cleanup of a spill). A washer and dryer are available that you may use for personal items or if you need additional clean sheets or towels during your stay.
We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
9. Fireplace: The fireplace is a non-vented propane gas log fired firebox. Please do not throw any combustible materials in the fireplace.
10. Weather: If there is a storm, fire or road closure, no refunds will be given unless the state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations.
11. Checking in and out. Check-in time upon arrival is no earlier than 3 p.m. Check-out time upon departure is no later than 11 a.m. Late check-out is not allowed as the property must be cleaned prior to the next guest's arrival. A late check-out resulting in a scheduling conflict will be assessed a penalty of one-half a day's rate and may result in removal from the unit as a trespasser. Please check out on time.
12. Noise. Please note that you will be staying in a community where peace, quiet, and dark skies are highly appreciated. Quiet time between 9 p.m. and 8 a.m. must be observed, and all outdoor lights should be kept off when not required. Please be considerate of your neighbors.
13. Parties and Events. No parties, weddings, family reunions, large gatherings, or other events may be held at the property without permission.
14. Candles and flames. No burning of candles or incense is permitted. With the exception of the gas grill, outdoor fires are not permitted.
15. Fireworks. Absolutely NO fireworks are allowed on the premises.
16. Camping. Tents, campers, and motor homes are not permitted on the property due to City of Bend restrictions.
17. Lost or Stolen Items: We are not responsible for lost or stolen items. If you leave any items behind, please let us know immediately, and we will do our best to return the items to you, at your expense.
18. Two Old Town canoes with accessories are available seasonally for guests' use on lakes or on flatwater sections of the Deschutes; they are not for use on whitewater or in high wind conditions. PFDs (life jackets) must be worn. Canoeing can be dangerous and can result in death from drowning or hypothermia. The guest accepts all risk associate with use of the canoes; the homeowners will not be responsible. Return the canoes clean and in good condition after use.
19. Four sets of snowshoes with ski poles are stored in the garage for guests' use. Snowshoeing can be dangerous and can result in death from avalanche or hypothermia. The guest accepts all risk associate with use of the snowshoes; the homeowners will not be responsible. Return the snowshoes and ski poles clean and in good condition after use.
20. Removal from the property as trespassers. The Guest and all members of the guest's party are subject to immediate removal if:
•The Homeowner terminates the short term occupancy agreement;
•The Guest stays beyond the check-out time on the last day of the reservation;
•Smoking occurs inside the vacation property;
•The number of occupants exceeds the number of contracted guests;
•There are complaints of excessive noise, loud music, foul language or other disturbances of the peace;
•There is unauthorized use of tents, campers or motor homes on the premises;
•Violations of the peace occur.
•Other violations of the Agreement or Occupancy Rules occur.
21. Guests will comply with the City of Bend Good Neighbor Guidelines.
22. In the event removal is necessary, the entire payment amount will be forfeited.
The owners, Anne and Richard Penny, live in Bothell, Washington. We are both college or university educators. We enjoy the Northwest's culture and all the outdoor activities the region has to offer. We love going to Bend to enjoy the sun and to get outside when it is too rainy in the Puget Sound.