Spacious, bright, and calm. Mile End neighbourhood, in the Plateau.
Seconds away from the trendiest restaurants and shops. Mont-Royal Park closeby.
Above a grocery store (8am-11pm).
Express bus line 435/80 (up to 15 buses/hour) around the corner.
The apartment has:
- a vast living+dining room (that can be turned into a second bedroom if you like with its super comfy queen sofa-bed), with an angle sofa, a 4-6-seat dining table, and a desk.
- a sunny South-oriented terrasse with a table and 2 seats, ideal for meals
- a vast bedroom, with a king-size bed, a desk and a closet
- a kitchen with gas stove, fridge, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, coffee machine, automatic tea-maker boiler stand mixer, blender and washer.
- a bathroom with toilet, sink, shower and bathtub.
I live in the Plateau too so I can come easily if there is any problem. I can be reached by SMS or online pretty easily most of the time.
I have a dear older woman living above me who loves her beauty sleep so no parties or loud activities allowed at night!
Please leave it like you found it!