Well located in leafy Nether Edge/Antiques Quarter, 25 mins walk (or 10 min bus) to the centre or University & a short bus to the Peak District.
Cosy room with double futon and TV connected to the internet, with assorted films and series (or choice of books from our library downstairs!)
We live in a lovely, bright three-floor terraced house. The guest room is a small yet very cosy and clean space, with a comfortable double futon and a TV that is connected to the internet (Sky, NowTV). There are some hangers, a bedside table, a kettle with tea and coffee, and there is space for a suitcase and other items, but no desk. It is also the warmest room in the house!
Guest bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, lounge (with all its books and record player!), and outdoor patio garden in good weather.
There is free parking in front of the house and there is normally free space.
There is also normally free parking in the surrounding streets.
We offer a simple continental breakfast upon request. If you are interested in having breakfast please let us know in advance :)
We share our space with a sweet lady cat called Mina. She is very friendly!
- Check in is after 1.30pm and check out before 11am. If you need to come earlier or leave later please let us know and we'll try our best to accommodate you!
- We offer a simple continental breakfast upon request. If you are interested in having breakfast please let us know when you make your booking :)
- Sorry, no smoking inside (there's a patio garden you can use).
- Please remove your shoes at the door.
- If you cook in the kitchen, we kindly ask you to wash up afterwards.