Bright nest with a view over the city
Centrally located, this cozy, quiet and sun-lit studio apartment with balcony on the top floor, is the perfect launchpad for your adventures in Budapest.The self check-in is possible after 16.00 , I'll provide You the gate and key safe codes.
What this little gem has to offer:
- Newly renovated with quality fixtures and furniture.
- Superbly equipped kitchen with everything you need to cook your own meals.
- Comfortable double bed and sofa bed with quality hypoallergenic bed sheets and fresh towels
- Free broadband Wi-Fi and cable TV with 19 channels.
- Elevator in the building, so you don't have to carry your bags up the stairs (the elevator operates till the 5th floor, the flat is on the 6th)
-The apartment is located on the top floor of the building so you'll have an awesome unobstructed rooftop view of the neighborhood and even the panorama view of the Gellért Hill!
- A balcony with lovely little table and chairs where you can sit and enjoy the view with a cup of coffee in the morning or glass of wine in the evening.
- Because it's on the top floor, the street noises won't be a problem.
About the surroundings:
- Blaha Lujza square,which is 200 m away from the flat, is a hub for public transport of Budapest. You can choose the subway, the tram or one of the many bus services that will take you to all important tourist destinations.
- The biggest railway station, the Eastern Railway Station is just one stop away by subway.
Within 2-5 minutes walking distance you can reach:
--Several leading banks' branches with ATM cashing machines,
--famous New York Coffee, McDonald's, Burger-King and all-you-can-eat Rakoczi Hungarian restaurant, and many others,
--super markets: ALDI, Match, Spar, Skala
--Hotels: Novotel Centrum, Boscolo, Mercure Gallery, Courtyard by Marriott, IBIS, Hungaria, Atrium, etc.
1 km to the biggest shopping mall in Hungary: Arena Plaza
- Visitors' pamphlets will be provided upon arrival.
No parties,don't smoke ,please keep it clean and don't make any damages.Also, don't be loud, respect your neighbors.Thank You!
After 20.00, in case of personal key handover there's a 25 EUR fee.
According to the House rules and City Council regulations
please send me all guests' data, for the guest book :
Date and place of birth
Passport or ID or driving licence number