Stay in or go out. Either way, you'll enjoy this sophisticated loft on quaint Church Street in the heart of Logan Circle. Styled with an eclectic mix of traditional and modern elegance, plus floor to ceiling book shelves and a wood burning fireplace.
Stay in or go out. Either way, you'll enjoy this sophisticated loft on quaint Church Street in the heart of Logan Circle. Styled with an eclectic mix of traditional and modern elegance, plus floor to ceiling book shelves and a wood burning fireplace, the Loft offers the following additional amenities:
- fully stocked open kitchen
- wood burning fireplace
- wireless internet
- double-sized bathtub and shower
- blow dryer
- front and back deck
- Sleeping arrangements: To access the main bedroom, you must climb a set of stairs to a loft. You can stand up in the loft, however you must climb into bed from the foot of the bed as the mattress is nestled comfortably into a custom-built platform bed. Separately the living room accommodates 1-2 guests on the pull out queen-sized sofa bed. Unlike my other listing for the Loft Share, this rental is all yours!
- Location: Located in the center of Logan Circle surrounded by Whole Foods, organic markets, 24 hour pharmacy, countless restaurants, gelatterias, gyms, theaters, parks - you name it! Minutes from downtown DC. 4 blocks from the Dupont Circle metro (0.86 miles), and one block from the Circulator and the 16th Street bus corridor.
- Parking is available for a fee.
- Pets: Sadly as much I love them, pets are not permitted.
Feel free to contact me should you have any questions regarding your stay.
A former technology executive and entrepreneur turned creative event producer doing what I love - traveling, learning, sharing, and curating unique moments that generate impact. A bon vivant based in Washington DC and a veteran at short term rentals with a penchant for all things cultural: fine food, wine, entertainment, arts, travel, and beyond.