Located in Clayton's neighborhood, Panama City, our home is a convenient for those travelers looking to stay in the vicinity of the Panama Canal, near to Gery's Bio-museum, and the Old Quarter. It's an excellent choice for a 'short or mid-term' accommodation for international executives whom would be working at the City of Knowledge within Clayton, as well as for people interested in relocating to Panama. The house is fully furnished and ready for you to unpack and enjoy a pleasant stay.
Prices are fixed. Calendar shows correct prices for 1 person.
- Bedroom 1: main bedroom has one king size bed, and a private bathroom
- Bedroom 2: has one double size bed (uses shared bathroom)
- Bedroom 3: has two twin size beds (uses shared bathroom)
- Entertainment room: has one sofa bed (sleeps 2), a reclining chair
- "Study room" furnished with two desks and three ergonomic chairs
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Dining room
- A full bathroom
- Terrace and backyard - for you to enjoy Mother Nature
- A maid room - IS NOT available for your use.
Please contact me to check dates, tell me a bit about yourself and your trip BEFORE you request a booking. The calendar is accurate but I might be in communication with other guests.
1) to verify the actual pricing, please input the dates on which you are interested in and click "book it", the next screen will show you the final price before you process payment and confirm
2) this space is not recommended for guests with reduced mobility.
You have access to three bedrooms, living rooms, all bathrooms, kitchen and the backyard.
i) you will have no roommates during your stay
ii) this place is not recommended for guests with reduced mobility
iii) host must be able to access the property to perform maintenance works, contingent to a notice of 24 hours minimum.
An immediate relative of mine will greet you at check-in, as I'm currently in an assignment overseas. Furthermore, I will be fully available for inquiries either via Airbnb's email and messenger services.
The house is a duplex with bathrooms available on each floor.
Our rules are straightforward:
• You will receive house’s keys at check-in
• Moving or re-arrangement of any furniture is strictly prohibited
• No outside visitors or overnight guests without prior approval
• Do not engage in illegal activities anywhere on the property
• If you break or damage something, please let us know in order to evaluate and decide on its replacement or repair
• Do not leave any food out that will attract uninvited pests. Our home is pest-free and we intend to keep it that way with your help
• NO SMOKING is allowed neither inside nor around the house premises.
• DO NOT use candles of any kind inside the house
• Return all keys upon departure
I am an engineering professional specializing in the management and construction of infrastructure projects. Currently, I'm undertaking academic research work in Western Europe.
In my view, meeting people and being able to learn about their culture, is a life-changing experience. The latter was the main reason when deciding to join and reserve my first space through Airbnb.
I like traveling whenever is possible, as much as I enjoy running or playing basketball. I have been very fortunate of visiting many cities of the Americas, Europe, and less of North Africa and the Middle East. I plan to visit Asia in a near future.
I own a house in the area of the Panama Canal nearby the Pacific locks, i.e. Miraflores and Cocolí, available as an entire place to host up to 6 guests.
The City of Knowledge, former Forth Clayton, is nowadays home to a booming international community established for the purpose of business, academic, scientific, and humanistic collaboration. The objective is human and sustainable development based on knowledge.