We have ONE night offer!!!
Waterfront apartment with amazing view over the River, Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Center and Casino fireworks. Enjoy luxury apartment with all facilities of 5* hotels.
The listing details below explain what you'll find in this space. If you have any questions, contact me.
Located on the 3rd floor, this spacious and sophisticated two bedroom apartment offers world class living, within a short stroll of the city and many of Melbourne's major attractions.
It features huge windows and balcony with amazing views across the Yarra River, opposite of the MCEC and provides plenty of space to relax and enjoy the best of Melbourne.
The apartment has superb finishes throughout, including an open plan kitchen fitted with stone bench top, appliances and blinds.
Both bedrooms are bright and spacious. The master bedroom has access to the balcony and the second bedroom is large and well appointed. Other features include a laundry room with toilet and separated entry area. The building also offers an indoor SPA area, included heated swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna, steam room and gym.
Please be aware this is a strictly No Smoking apartment.
The apartment is situated on the Yarra River opposite the Crown Casino, Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre. Undercover secure car parking can be arranged. Promenade access to the Yarra River and attractions. The apartment can accommodate up to 6 people. There is a marble tiled kitchen with dishwasher and microwave overlooking a dining area that comfortably seats six or more. Full Eat-in-Kitchen - Toaster, Pots, Pans, Dishes, Coffee, Tea, Cereals, Milk and some cooking items (oil, vinegar, salt, pepper etc.). There is queen size bed in each room (sleeps 2 in room) and a sofa bed that sleeps two. If you want to use 3 separate beds, there is a small fee for additional bedding and linen. We provide clean sheets, towels and robes for your use. Free WIFI is accessible in the entire apartment.
The apartment has split system heating and cooling so you can stay comfortable regardless of the weather.
Please, contact the host and make an inquiry to check the dates, tell us a bit about yourself and your trip. Good and clear photo of yourself is advantage. The calendar is accurate but we might be in communication with other guests. If you would like to check the pricing, you can enter the dates you are interested in and click "book it", the next screen will show you the final price before you process payment and confirm. Prices vary depending on the season and number of guests. Calendar shows correct prices for 1 person.
We require minimum 3 nights stay during the weekend, exceptions upon request.
We also have one night offer! If there is a gap between the reservation, we can accommodate you for a night.
All facilities in the complex, the SPA area - swimming pool, brand new sauna and spa, gym, steam room are included that you would expect of a boutique hotel - without the boutique hotel prices. We include fresh, quality bed linens and towels and a selection of guest soaps, shampoos, and body gels.
We also stock the kitchen and pantry with various pantry staples and supplies that you might need to cook up a storm. But who will need to cook when outside is full of such a good and plenty places to eat and explore?
A professional cleaner will visit the apartment before and after your stay, so you can rest assured the apartment is clean, tidy and in immaculate condition.
There is also a car park available if required.
Guests will have the apartment to themselves. We are available at any time to answer questions or provide advice.
We usually greet all our guests on arrival to familiarise you with apartment and facilities and to provide tips and ideas on what to do during your stay if wanted, depend on your arrival time.
We can be contacted at any time for any advice or help you may need.
• There is a secure undercover car space available for you use if you have a car. Please let me know at the time of booking if you will need the car space.
• The apartment is kept & returned in the same condition as check in.
• There is Wi-Fi with unlimited internet.
• Early check in or late check in/out are available upon request, additional charges may apply.
• We are open to negotiate all details of our offer with the guests.
• Small pets may be allowed upon request.
• You respect our neighbours and neighbourhood.
• Have fun & recommend us to your friend and family.
• The apartment is fully furnished and is self-service and self-contained. It comes with free Wi-Fi, crockery, cutlery, glasses, cooking utensils, iron and board, television, microwave, oven, dishwasher, washing machine, hair dryer, plus more.
• Our apartment is professionally cleaned and fresh towels and bed linen are provided on arrival.
• As a self-service apartment we do not change linen or towels every day, however you are welcome to use the washing machine or clothes rack provided to refresh your linen.
• If you stay more than 7 days, we'll come for main housekeeping.
The rules are simple:
• Please, remove your shoes at the door. No shoes in the apartment.
• The apartment is perfectly clean and tidy and we expect the guests to leave it in the same condition, as it found.
• Return all keys in the apartment.
• No smoking in the apartment.
• Turn off all lights, air conditioning/heating whenever you leave the apartment.
• Please let us know if anything is missing, not working or needs attention so that we can attend to it as soon as possible.
Welcome to Melbourne! The best city in the world for the past 7 years. Come and let me spoil you with warm atmosphere and cosy environment. I will be happy to share many tips and secrets how to enjoy the city and surroundings. I'm very friendly and easy going. Interesting in sport (especially volleyball), yoga, flowers and music. I love to travel all over the world and discover new places and meeting new people. I can speak only 5 languages and will greet you in each one, including Bulgarian. Currently helping people around the world to be happy and healthy. You can join us. You are welcome to book and it will be pleasure to host you. Hope to see you soon.
"Leave it better than you find it"