Mid-Century inspired apartment within walking distance of the Jordaan area, the canals and the city centre. Featured in ApartmentTherapy website!
This beautiful apartment is in an excellent location, a stone throw away from the magical Jordaan, on a peaceful residential street but within minutes of the bustling city centre. The living room area comes equipped with a sofa that can be used to accommodate a third guest. There is plenty of storage space and a high speed Wi-Fi connection available. The bathroom houses a bathtub and the toilet is in a separate room. All the furniture pieces have been carefully selected to match the interior.
Guests have access to the entire apartment, except a storage area next to the living room.
I am usually available for questions during your stay.
Bedding and towels are provided.
As in most of the Amsterdam city centre apartments, the staircase is quiet steep.
We kindly ask you to respect the following house rules:
- The apartment is NOT suitable for children under the age of 12.
- Please keep the noise down, especially in the staircase. We kindly ask you to respect our neighbours.
- We guarantee a clean house when checking in. When checking out, please leave the apartment closely to the same state as it was provided to you, in order to avoid double cleaning charges.
- No music after 22:00. No house parties.
- Smoking and/or using drugs in the apartment is strictly prohibited. The penalty is a fine of €100.
- No additional guests are allowed without approval.
- We care about the environment. Most of the appliances are A++ in energy consumption, but we still need your cooperation: please make sure to turn off the lights and heating when you are not in the apartment
- The bicycle in the living room is for decoration only and cannot be used. The penalty for taking it outside is €100
- Check in time: after 3.00 PM. Check out time: before 11.00 AM.
- Late check in: After 11:00PM, we will have to charge €20 extra
- Write the word 'Flamingo' in your reservation request so we have certainty that we all agree on these rules :)
- Lost key: €100,- for replacing the lock and making new key cuts
- Please don't leave trash outside the bin, dispose it in the container outside on the street.
Born and raised in Argentina, moved to Amsterdam a few years ago. I quickly fell in love with this place - six years of unconditional love, my longest relationship to date. I've lived in more than 6 different districts in Amsterdam until I found my favourite one, Westerpark.
I've put a lot of time and dedication in furnishing and decorating my house. My space is unique to myself and I enjoy the feeling of peace and tranquility after the hectic days of the city life.
I am looking forward to welcome guests from all different places that enjoy travelling as a local. I don't do tours or attractions, I'm the coffee & people watching type of guy.