South Bedroom: Cozy Comfortable Clean Safe Private small room w/ key & lock. Plenty of sunlight. TV HBO wifi internet. Beautiful Artist's House, Shared Bathroom. Great Location! Quiet St. Peter's Univ. campus neighborhood, Jersey City, NJ Short Walk to Journal Sq. PATH Train, Easy Commute to Manhattan NYC.
Welcome to my live/work art apartment. It is a first floor flat in a two family house. It has 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, Eat in Kitchen. Living room, Front entry and Lounge / Art Space. Plenty of natural light throughout. We use a convenient organic laundry service that picks up, wash, dry, fold and delivers. Full eat in kitchen with table and chairs. Appliances includes: Stove, oven, refrigerator/freezer, microwave, coffee maker, rice maker, juicer. The bedrooms are simple and cozy. with real queens size beds on foundation and frame. Clean linens and towels provided. Television with HBO. Internet with wifi provided.
Guest who have booked a single room will have a private bedroom with key and lock, and access to a shared bathroom and shared common spaces of Kitchen, Living room, and art/office space. Guest who have booked the entire apt. will have exclusive use of all bedrooms and common spaces with the possibility of periodical pre-announced visits by me.
I enjoy and encourage interaction with guests. However, our level of interaction is completely up to you. One room rental share bathroom and common areas, I may work in art space or sleep in an available bedroom or living room. Or I may go to my other art studio which is only a few blocks away to give you complete privacy. Depending on if you book a single room or entire apartment, and your preference.
Just to let you know, there is a small dog that lives in the apartment upstairs, and a cat that lives in the basement below. You may hear little meows and barks sometimes but they are mostly quiet.
1. Be courteous to fellow guests and neighbors
2. Keep Bathroom clean, keep sink clean, wipe down toilet and make sure bowl is clean after every use.
3. Keep kitchen clean, keep sink clean, wash dishes, pots and pans after every use.
4. No Smoking inside, Smoking outside on front porch allowed, use ashtray and butt disposal provided by front door.
5. No excessive noise, Quiet hours after 9p
6. No unregistered visitors allowed. Guest may have visitors but they must be cleared by me, the host, first. Visitors can not be in house between hours of 9p to 9a without extra cost.
7. Recycle glass and plastic bottles. Practice conservation by turning off heat or air conditioning when no one is home and turning out lights in unused rooms.
8. No pets allowed. However this may be negotiable for Guests with a small dog or cat that books the entire apartment. Extra fee may apply.
Hello, my name is Nathan. I'm an artist and I live in Jersey City. Originally from Illinois I moved to the NYC area in 2000. I have enjoyed living here in Jersey city for over the years. It is conveniently close to Manhattan with plenty of amenities in the neighborhood.