10% off for week rent.
Location is great & convenient. Enjoy Ueno - the best place for stay in Tokyo.
Whole an apartment rent including bath & toilet. Fresh bed sheets, pillow cover, bath mat, bath & face towels will be set for your check-in.
*** IMPORTANT NOTES ***
All communications are in English. If you have difficulty on English communications, I strongly recommend to find other places.
Complete one apartment rent. No sharing with others. Nice and clean room at the 10th floor gives you precious time while you stay.
Location is very convenient. Nearest station is Ueno (2 min walk). You'll have good access to most of Tokyo major places.
- JR Ueno 2 min.
- Keisei Ueno 9 min.
Access to major places:
- Narita airport 60 min. (Keisei)
- Haneda airport 35 min. (Tokyo Monorail & JR Yamanote)
- Akihabara 3 min.
- Asakusa 5 min. (Ginza subway)
- Harajuku 30 min.
- Roppongi 25 min. (Hibiya subway)
- Shibuya 27 min. (Ginza subway)
- Shinjuku 24 min. (JR Yamanote/Keihin Tohoku & JR Chuo)
- Tokyo Disney Resort 35 min. (JR Yamanote & JR Keiyo)
- Tokyo Dome 12 min. (JR Yamanoto & JR Sobu)
You can use amenities in the room. Please do not open cabinets if "please do not open" label is on it. Please do not try to open the locked cabinet as well.
Since I list my apartment while I am away from Tokyo, no interaction with guest. You can access me via Airbnb chat, (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) messenger, LINE, iMessage, email and phone conversation. I'd happy to assist you anytime!
Tokyo rules garbage needs to be separated to "trash", "cans" and "plastic / pet bottles". The room has three dust boxes for them. The boxes have labels (trash/cans/plastics). Please put garbage in right boxes.
- Respect neighbors, no party.
- If you see any defects / broken items when you check-in.
- Take your shoes off at the entrance.
- Turn off air conditioner when you are out.
- Please use apartment cleanly.
- Completely NO SMOKING.
I've lived in USA for 10 years. Chicago, Los Angeles and Washington D.C. are the places I spent my US life. Besides US, I enjoyed my days at London, UK and Düsseldorf, Germany. Many cities in Canada as well. As I was welcomed by people in those places, now I'd like to welcome you to Japan. I wish your days to be precious.