Nice, well decorated and cozy bedroom in a nice flat in the 11th arrondissement. The flat use to be a toy store and has been completely rethink to become an heaven in the middle of a very trendy neighborhood (Oberkampf, République, Canal St Martin)
I'm living in a really nice, really big (for Paris) 75m², 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom loft/boutique (used to be a toy store) in the really trendy 11th arrondissement (Oberkampf, canal st Martin).
Close to 3 subway stations Goncourt, Parmentier or République (line 8, 9, 3, 5, 11) you are right in the center of Paris. Close to everything, shops, markets, bars and restaurants.
The flat. 75m² on 2 levels, fully furnished and well decorated, woodfloor, wi-fi, dvd player, flat screen tv, sofa bed. The kitchen has enough space to cook (diswasher, oven, microwave, fridge, blender, coffee maker...)
Your room :The biggest one, with a walk-in closet, an ensuite bathroom with bath and toilets. queen size bed. Linen. All you need to just enjoy Paris and your stay.
I'm a 32 yo professionnal female. I work as head of communication in a firm. I like to go out with friends, (bar, movie, plays..) and have also nice nights at home with friends, roomate, a good movie, a good talk and a glass of good red wine.
I'm really friendly, really easy to live with, non smoking.
Ask me for more infos if you want.
Everything in the flat except the other bedroom
I'm really open minded and respectful. If my guest(s) wants to talk, share tips, a drink... i'll be more than happy to. If they just want to have a peaceful place to stay at night while visiting Paris, i'm ok with it. I'll adjust
Please tell me your arrival as soon as possible.
Since i'm a private host with regular job I won't be at home 24 hours a day. Checkin is usually between 6-11 pm, check out before 9.30 am. .
Late check in after 11 pm is 10 Euros and after midnight it costs 20 Euros. Arrival after midnight is not welcome, please ask me first before booking.
Therefore, please confirm the following issues early prior your arrival:
• a one-hour time frame for your arrival
• your actual mobile number or contact
• your check out time, if it is before 10 am
• inquiry for luggage storage, if you want that
1. Smoking is strictly forbidden throughout the building and in the apartment.
2. I would like you to take off your shoes in the apartement.
3. Please keep the noise down and behave respectfully with regard to our neighbors. Also during daytime please respect our neighbors right to peace and quiet when entering the building and in the communial hallway. Keep the volume to a tolerable level when you listen to music or watch TV.
4. Visitors are not permitted to enter the house.
5. Bringing drugs or weapons of any kind into this building is prohibited.
6. Please be informed your personal data will be made available to the relevant authorities in the event of damage of any kind to household contents and property or illegal usage of the internet. Note: FILE SHARING AND CHILD PORNOGRAPHY ARE ILLEGAL and you are liable to prosecution or imprisonment.
7. In the eventuality of loss a charge of 100 Euros per key will be made.
8. On departure day, we kindly ask you to vacate your room by 10am at the latest.
No candles allowed. Please treat my property as if it was your own, as I would do with yours.