Charming Victorian 2 Bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms, 1200 sq. ft., top floor of remodeled Victorian house with lovely backyard and views.
• Large sunny kitchen with dining nook, and dishwasher
• Living room with original fireplace and Victorian era details
• Bay windows
• Great views of Twin Peaks/Noe Valley/Upper Market
• Hardwood floors throughout
• High (11-ft) ceilings
• Huge sunny main bathroom
• Laundry room with high-end Washer and Dryer
• Triple-paned windows (street facing)
• WiFi throughout the apartment
• Period details throughout (This Victorian was originally built in 1905), renovated completely while retaining the Victorian details
• Large landscaped YARD for BBQing and gardening, inclusive of organic vegetable garden bed!
• Many nearby public transportation options to financial district/waterfront or Golden Gate park. Otherwise, a 15-20 minute bike ride to downtown/financial district.
• Easy 101/280 freeway access, only 4 blocks away!
• Tech shuttle stop one block away!
• Free community shuttle to BART one block away (peak hours, weekdays)
No pets allowed, sorry.
This is my home, my primary residence when I'm not travelling - the apartment is fully furnished and fully equipped with everything you'll need for your stay: I welcome inquiries from respectful and responsible travelers. Please get in touch and describe yourself and your needs - and please have your AirBnB profile filled in to be considered - preference given to positively reviewed guests.
Thank you for your interest.
Please, absolutely no smoking inside the apartment, and no pets, sorry.
No extra guests allowed without owner's permission.
Please keep in mind that this is our home, with many of our belongings - please be responsible and respectful of the place and of our neighbors. Absolutely no parties.
I will send you the home "manual" with all the info after your booking is complete.