Stylish, redecorated, wide, our typical historically apartment has located 8 minutes walking to all the main public transportations toTuscany, Rome, Venice and to the business spots Fortezza&Palacongressi.
The Cathedral & all the main city sights (Accademia & Uffizi galleries & all Museums) are within walking distance(10/12 minutes).
The area is vibrant & colourful full of history, restaurants,bakeries&stores.
Personalised tips to have a memorable holiday will be provided at your arrival!
Check-in from 01.00 PM to 07.00 PM - After such a time, an extra fee of Euros 40 will be requested for late check-in. No possible earlier check-in.
Check-out by 11.00 AM
• In the apartment can enter only a number of people showed in the reservation. No other person (children included) is allowed to go inside at check in time and during the guests stay. The apartment is not able for children under 12;
• The apartment is a self-catered apartment (and NOT a hotel) so we kindly ask you to let us have your train or flight schedule at least 2 days in advance in order to permit us to organize ourselves accordingly to welcoming you in personally avoiding waiting for you for hours in the apt. Please let us ALWAYS have in advance your arrival time by airbnb message!
The meeting time will be set up and we ask guess to kindly respect that time. In case of delay, we need to be alerted by the guess because we only wait 30 minutes after the arranged meeting time. After this time the guess will need to contact us again to arrange a new meeting time. It is not possible to arrive to the apartment without the appointment;
• Guests are responsible for their own actions. If any theft, damages or vandalism acts, the client will be personally responsible and will be required to pay the total amount of the damages that caused;
• You have not cleaning contribution in your bill, please do not smoke, wash dishes and through away the garbace. Kindly be respectful and keep tidy. Thank you for your help;
• If you are 2 people and you require 2 different rooms/beds please inform us during the reservation in order to be ready at your arrival. In this case we will ask for an extra 20 Euros for the cleaning of bed linen at check in time;
• No fire is allowed inside the apartment (no cigarettes, no candles,..). Be carefully to switch off kettle and remove any plugs after using. You are responsible for your own actions;
• We all need to be energy efficient - switch off ALL lights, air conditioning and appliances when you go out or when not in use;
- ***From April 2015, the city of Florence, has imposed the obligation to pay the tourist tax that applies to those staying in properties leased for tourism (Euros 2,50 per person per night for a maximum period of 10 days). The city of Florence requires the owners of these properties to collect the tax from guests and pay it to the city. For this reason you will be asked to pay the amount of Euros 2,50 per person per day, IN CASH, at the time of check -in. You will receive the receipt for this payment. The detailed documents about this law is at your disposal at the apartment.
We do not know how to talk about us but can only describe the atmosphere we love: the curiosity to know every single new guest, the enthusiasm to introduce our city to our guests, the wish to make every guest holiday special, the will to share every single detail to our guest. The energy and the personal enrichment we get back everytime is the best thank you from our guests.
We are nothing more and we hope you enjoy what we can offer!