Large 2 Bedroom 1.5 Bath, 2 Stories, Private Parking, Bay View, Beach Equipment. Located just a half block from Mission Bay Park and Crown Point Shores. Enjoy nice views of the water and nightly fireworks from Sea World.
We are pet friendly with pre approval and a pet fee of $100
NOTE: We have a pet fee of $100 per per up to two
PLEASE READ AND UNDERSTAND ALL RENTAL RULES, AS WELL AS ALL INFORMATION AND RULES OUTLINED IN THE WELCOME LETTER, BEFORE YOUR CHECK-IN.
1. Smoking is not allowed in the unit.
2. A group larger than the number of guests disclosed at the time of reservation may not stay overnight in the property. An extra guest fee of $30 per person per night will be assessed for any unclaimed number of guests.
3. All of the units are privately owned; the OWNERS are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The OWNERS are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. NO PARTIES. Outside Quiet hours are between 9 pm and 8 am. This is a residential neighborhood, so please respect the privacy of your neighbors. Neighbors are very sensitive to noise and will notify property owner immediately of any disturbances.
5. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
6. Only use furniture/appliances for their intended uses.
7. Pets are permitted only with prior approval and payment of the pet fee. Pets must stay off the furniture. An extra charged will be assessed for any feces left behind in the yard (if applicable), or any damage done in the unit. A $200 charge will be assessed for any pet not disclosed and approved of.
8. Provided parking is limited to 1 vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas as outlined in the welcome letter. Any additional cars will need to be parked on the street. Please pay attention to posted signs. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
9. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. Only beach towels are permitted to be taken to the beach. Please keep all white towels in the unit.
10. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order. Only use appliances, furniture, and electronics for their intended uses. Do not move/rearrange furniture/decorations in the unit or decorate with any tape, glue or adhesive of any kind. Appliances and Electronics are not guaranteed; Repairs will be made as soon as possible. No refund due to failure. Refunds made if due to act of god (e.g. fire, mandatory evacuation, etc.)
11. Beach Equipment: Recreational beach toys/equipment is provider by OWNER. GUEST assumes all responsibility of provided equipment. Misuse of this equipment will result in removal from the premise at the OWNER’S discretion. Please clean all sand and debris off beach equipment after use.
12. Abusive/Offensive language will not be tolerated. OWNER can dismiss GUEST at any time due to Abusive/Offensive language towards guests, neighbors, agents of the owner, as well as the owner.
13. Coin Laundry machines are provided for your convenience. Laundry hours are from 8:00am-9:00pm daily. Please keep laundry room/area clean at all times. Clear out all lint traps before/after every use. OWNER assumes no responsibility for any damage/loss to personal belonging.
CHARGES FOR VIOLATIONS
Sandy beach equipment$50Any damage to propertyCost of Repair
Moved furniture or decorations$25/pieceTrash Removal$25/bag
Excessive dog hair$100Non-approved Late Check-out$100/hour
Excessive cleaning$25/hr. per cleanerAny lost/damaged itemsCost of Replacement
Any violation of rental rulesAny associated cost to return to original condition
My name is Richard Norwood and I just built my first vacation rental at my Property on Tourmaline St. I have spent over two months going over every detail and I am excited to say that I am very pleased with the product and I am excited to share it with the upcoming guests. I have been in Real Estate for over 10 years. After I graduated from UCLA, I was a high school teacher and would eventually like to go back into teaching, however, Real Estate has always paid the bills. I also own an operate an outdoor adventure company ( sending clients all over the world. I am an avid fisherman and love my two dogs Sadie and Mia.
Please don't hesitate to ask about the many local experiences we can offer our clients.
ex. Bonfire at the beach, Catered Dinner at the Beach, Fishing Trips, kayaking, San Diego Tours and much more!