Quaint and comfortable room with a work station, double bed and storage space.
Want to rent a room in the heart of Harlem? Stay in this cozy and clean bedroom in this two bedroom apartment just two blocks from 125th Street. The room is furnished with a comfortable platform day bed complete with a foam mattress topper. There is also a work station that includes a computer desk and leather padded office chair. For storage space, there are two book shelf towers, under bed drawers, shoe storage cubby chest and limited closet space.
The apartment is in a safe location near Columbia University, City College, The Apollo, Central Park and many other tourist attractions. The MTA 125th street express subway station is located on the block where the express train can get you to 59th Street/Columbus Circle in midtown Manhattan in just 7 minutes. There is also easy access to MTA bus lines.
For dining, there are a host of restaurants in the area offering various cuisines ranging from Thai to Soul food. And if you desire to cook, the apartment has a completely stocked kitchenette. Clean sheets and towels are provided and a laundromat is located just two blocks away for your convenience. Utilities and high speed wireless internet is also included.
If you are traveling to New York City, consider staying in Harlem where you will fit right in as a local. This private room is available for daily, weekly and monthly rentals.
I am available for help as needed.
1. Visitors may not stay overnight on the property.
2. All visitors must be announced in advance.
3. There are to be no visitors during the hours of 10:00 PM - 9:00AM.
4. There is to be NO SMOKING anywhere on the property.
5. NO PETS allowed anywhere on the property.
6. Kitchen and bathroom must be cleaned immediately after each use.
7. Access to living area is limited.
8. Any and all damages must be paid for by guest before check out.
9. Guest must cover cost of lock changes in the event there is a loss of keys.
10. Extended stays must be requested 24 hours in advance.
11. Guest is responsible for washing of their linens for stays longer than 3 days.
12. NO DRUGS allowed anywhere on property.
13. Guest must empty personal trash daily.
14. All food must be properly stored or trashed.
15. Apartment door should remain locked at all times.
16. No loud music or parties.
17. All food stored in refrigerator must be kept wrapped.
18. Valid photo ID must be provided in advance of key distribution.
19. A refundable $25 key deposit is required at time of check-in.
20. Room should be left clean as found when rented.