When you arrive, drive up the driveway, all the way past the first house, to the sign where it says Guest parking, if more than one car please park one on the street. Walk on the gravel along side of the carport to the breezeway. If you are arriving after dark it is very dark you may need a flash light. The hippie loft will be on the left through the green doors. We are a green house so we only do laundry after each guest. If you need extra towels let us know. We do not provide paper towels(use the cloths we will wash them)
* Quiet time after 10pm, there is an attached building also listed on air bnb that will have guests on occasion.
* AC/Heat unit.. we like to conserve energy please follow these guidelines.
AC window units work really well and we leave them set at 79 ENERGY saver mode. You may adjust to your comfort while in the loft however, If you leave for more than two hours please bum them back up to 79 thank you.
* Heaters. we use space heaters when needed, they work really well when left where we have them placed. We set them at 65 when, when you get here you can adjust to your comfort but we ask that you set the thermostat on them back to 65 if your gone for more than two hours.
* Coffee Maker, please use the water cooler/instant hot water located in the breezeway (reverse osmosis) to fill the coffee maker. Or for making tea.
poor the water in the back of the coffee maker and push the start button. Empty the used coffee grinds/teabags into the compost bin.
* When you are ready to leave please remove your bedding and leave all soiled towels and linens on the lower level in front of the laundry washing machine.
*Please understand the hippie loft is located on a wild life reserve. There will be some spiders, bugs and snakes on the property. By accepting your request you are agreeing that Michelle or Lisa are not responsible for any injuries, bites or stings occurring during your stay in the Hippie loft.
* Firewood is provided as well as chairs to use around the fire pit. We can not be responsible for any burns that may occur if you choose the use our fire pit you must use common sense and keep the flame less that 4ft in height. You must make sure the fires is not left unattended and when you are done you spread out the logs or embers so they go out naturally. DO NOT USE THE FIRE PIT IF THE WINDS ARE MORE THAN 5MPH.
* BBQ by the main house uses gas and we usually have plenty for you to use and enjoy. We are not responsible for any burns or injuries caused by using the bbq.
* The stove top works, use at your discretion. The oven IS NOT in working order at this time.
* Big Refridgerator in the breezeway is for everyone to use. Guests have left extra condiments, beer, butter etc... that we have in there so before you buy anything please look in there and feel free to use.
The fire pit(free wood from any of the piles laying around) and hammocks are also yours to use, we do have a screened in porch on the west side of the tractor shed by the yurt to enjoy the sunset. There is creamer, honey and sweetener to drink for your coffee.
If you need anything from the store we are happy to stop on our way home to get it for you for an extra charge or there is a Food Lion nearby on Old Mountain North of I-40 along with a couple of restaurants pizza and Chinese food. Feel free to explore our property we have two and a half acres that go along the creek to the west north of the driveway there are chairs to sit and relax along the creek if you choose to do so. We're still working on the trails to walk on so it is a bit rough terrain at this time. There's also a meditation room at the entrance of the driveway that is yours to use with CDs to listen to. The TV may get a Channel or 3 with the antenna or you can use your USB hookup to watch a movie or the DVD player attached to it. We do have Wi-Fi if you need instructions let us know. Hippie clothes are in the blue bag upstairs should you wish to try some on the only requirement is that you take pictures check in online and share them online with your community to help us promote Sebastian Springs. We will be in and out during your stay but you can reach us by cell enjoy your peace and relaxation as you unplug and renew yourself at our retreat thank you and feel free to sign our guestbook Michelle and Lisa