Come stay in our newly renovated cottage! A completely private 1 BR/1 BA hotel-style basement suite with own entrance & parking. Walking distance to Belmont, Hillsboro Village, 12 south, Vandy, & Lipscomb. Mins to downtown, the Gulch, Green Hills.
This is a newly renovated one bedroom hotel-style basement suite with a private bath on a very quiet street in the historic Belmont Hillsboro neighborhood. Very close to everything including Hillsboro Village (home of THE Pancake Pantry), Music Row, Belmont, Vanderbilt, and the local restaurants and shops of 12 South.
- Check-in is very flexible after 2 pm as we have keypad entry (no keeping up with a key)
- Queen bed
- Stocked coffee bar with local Davis Cookware coffee (seriously...amazing coffee from a shop down the street)
- FREE $15 in ride credit for first time LYFT users! I have cards with my special Airbnb host code for when you arrive. (It's $5 off 3 rides)
- Private bathroom with shower
- Separate entrance with covered parking for one vehicle.
- Wireless Internet
- Roku Smart TV with access to Netflix and Network Channels (also connects to Hulu, Amazon Video, etc. if you have an account...we provide Netflix)
- Fresh linens and towels
- Fan and space heater available (Central heat and air controlled upstairs)
- No smoking and no pets
- We have two dogs named Riley and Rufio that love people. Feel free to play with them if you like but they shouldn't be a nuisance.
- Kroger a five minute walk away
- Note: the shower may be tight for taller people. For the record, I am six feet tall and fit with about an inch to spare.
- DISCLAIMER: The basement suite is beneath our master bedroom and the walls are very thin. You can hear footsteps and voices but we know that and tread lightly when people are down there :) We pretty much only sleep in there but I would rather our guests know that at the front end!
- Note: the cleaning fee also includes taxes I must collect. This eliminates the need for me to collect taxes from you when you get here (some other hosts do it that way...not sure why)
THINGS TO DO NEARBY:
- Two blocks to the amazing restaurants of Belmont. Our favorites are Chago's Mexican, PM (wonderful sushi), and the Thai Market
- Walking distance to many coffee shops including Bongo Java (Belmont), Frothy Monkey (12 South), and Fido (Hillsboro Village)
- 5 min. to the party bars of Midtown (Rebar, Winners, Losers, Red Door and the fancy Patterson House)
- 10 minutes to downtown and Broadway (all the honkey tonk music you could want)
- Sevier Park and Las Paletas Popsicles (big time YUM)
- Let me just list some the other restaurants within walking distance: Edley's BBQ, Mafioza's Pizza, Jeni's Ice Cream, 12 South Taproom, Burger Up, McDougals Chicken, Double Dog, Bar Taco
- 5 ish minutes to the Blue Bird Cafe in Green Hills and the Green Hills Mall
- We welcome suggestions on how to improve our little bungalow. Ask us for anything else you may need or recommendations of things to do!
You will have 100% private access to your very own suite with covered parking. Entrance to the suite is under the covered parking.
Other than while at work or grad school, we are available via text at all times and will be in the house above most evenings.
Quiet hours are 11 pm to 6 am during weeknights as we live upstairs and need our beauty rest for grad school. No smoking, no pets. No large gatherings as the space is too small for keg stands :)