Once the family home of our ancestors, the building that became Cascadas de Merida has been transformed into a cool and tranquil hideaway in the center of downtown Merida. You will be in the center of the city, close to everything.
Once the family home of our ancestors, the building that became Cascadas de Merida has been transformed into a cool and tranquil hideaway in the center of downtown Merida. You will be in the center of the city, close to everything, but when you are home at Cascadas de Merida, tranquil waterfalls surround your private casita with the light and sound of cooling, calming water. We have created a unique bed & breakfast where our primary goal is the comfort of our guests.
Refresh in our spacious filtered pool. Do laps, aquatic aerobics, or just enjoy a complimentary tropical fruit beverage from our water covered pool stools. Or just float!
Relax in one of our four private casitas centered around the filtered pool. The casitas are wonderfully ventilated and climate-controlled with a remote controlled and very quiet air conditioner. During most of the year, you’ll stay cool with just the ceiling fan. We’ve made sure there is great lighting for reading, dressing, and ambiance. Your casita is also equipped with Internet access, a phone, a private safe and cable television.
• Parking: secure, but limited. Notify us ahead of time if needed.
• We cannot accept infants and toddlers and children who cannot swim un-assisted.Our pool is un-fenced and we are not “childproof”.
• There is only one casita that can accommodate 3 people maximum, and we consider each child a person. We charge accordingly.
• Parents must assume full responsibility at all times for their children.
• Please give us the ages of your children when making a reservation or inquiry.
• Liquor: Please enjoy, and please act responsibly.
• Smoking: There are comfortable areas for smokers, but no smoking in rooms.
• Charges incurred at our bed & breakfast such as long distance phone calls, are payable in US dollars or Mexican pesos prior to check out.
***If our policies are unclear or you feel you are an exception, please contact with specific concerns.
We know Merida and we want to share it with you! Chucho was born here and grew up at this address! Because we have family and friends and a history here, we can tell you all about the city. We would be pleased to recommend and arrange day trips and tours. We can also recommend restaurants and pass on shopping tips and more with you when you stay at Cascadas de Merida.