Gorgeous renovated English basement in the heart of Capitol Hill. Three blocks from the Library of Congress, four blocks from the US Capitol. Steps to the National Mall and Smithsonian museums
* 1 Bedroom with queen size bed and extra pillows
* Fully renovated kitchen with gas stove, oven, microwave and dishwasher
* Bathroom with shower and tub
* Furnished living room
* 43” flat screen TV with basic cable + HBO
* Free wireless Internet
* French press AND electric coffee maker with coffee and tea (sugar and creamer included)
* Fresh linens and towels
* Shampoo and soap
* Hair dryer
* Iron and ironing board
* Washer and dryer in unit
* Binder with info on transportation, sightseeing, dining and entertainment
* Wordpress website with more info on DC and the neighborhood
Check In and Check Out:
*Check in is after 3 pm. We will do our best to accommodate an earlier check in. In any case, we can always store your bags until check in.
*Check out is at 11 am. We will try our best to accommodate a late check out. Please keep in mind that we will not be able to accommodate everyone, but we will certainly try. In any case, we can store your luggage after check out in a locked storage room in the basement of the building.
Please be respectful of our other tenants and neighbors when entering/ exiting the unit in the late night hours
Johnny has lived in DC most of his life and Laura has been in the city for 7 years. We love DC and our neighborhood and want our guests to leave feeling the same way!
We both love to ride our bicycles almost everywhere, even in the winter. DC is a great place to learn to ride in a city, with its comprehensive network of bike lanes and a strong local cycling culture. Make sure to ask Johnny for tips on where to rent and ride in DC.