Villas Max is an ideal vacation place with a tranquil at atmosphere; a perfect place to relax.
We are located a short distance to Samara Beach (1 km) and down town Samara (1.5km ). Each villa is fully private.
Each villa is surrounded by tropical plants and lush foliage including flowering. This villa is ideal for budget conscious travelers, small groups, or families and has it's own private pool.
Area for BBQ
Private parking lot
Downtown Samara has several very good international restaurants, bars, small hotels, internet cafe, bank, pharmacy, clinic, language school, surfing school, laundry facilities,car rental and larger grocery store.
Samara Beach is known to be one of the safest swimming beaches on the west coast of Costa Rica but is also great for surfing. There are numerous activities in the area including water sports, snorkeling, and horseback riding, swimming, near shore fishing, boat trips, scuba diving,sea kayaking...
The village of Samara is about 1.5 hours from the Liberia airport and 3 hours from San Jose by car. The roads to Samara are paved and generally in good condition.
We hope to see you here soon!
1. Maximum Occupancy - The maximum number of guests for this unit is limited to 6 max.
2. Utilities – Please help keep our rates affordable! Please ensure that all A/C units and fans are turned off when not needed or when you leave the house.
3. This is a NON SMOKING unit, smoking is permitted outdoors only.
4. Septic System – Please do not flush anything down the toilet, use the basket provided.
5. Lost Keys – A $50 fee will be charged for “lost keys” and will be drawn from the security deposit.
6. Liability – The home owners – The corporation that owns the house and the legal representatives of the corporation that own the house are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that may happen on the property. Nor are they responsible for any stolen or damaged personal property or valuables. If you carry expensive equipment, we recommend you insure it. It is agreed that all guests assume the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the property.