Dont just visit Malaysia. Experience the life there.
We are welcoming guests to our private weekend home. If simple and laid back holiday is what you are looking for, you have come to the right place. This house could be a second home for those who are looking for a relaxing holiday in a cosy home.
If my calendar is fully booked, please check my other listings for available dates. The space is located in a real Langkawi Kampung (village). Friendly neighbors and kids might come around with their goats and play their kampong games.
Guests have access to a private gated compound for relaxing and smoking. However the lawn is still heavily under-developed and under construction.
Guest will do self check in. Meaning that I will not be present during the check in. I will give a detailed instruction on the way to the house and the access to the key. It is best if you have watsapp so we could interact in realtime.
If there are any problems during the stay, guests could call me as I am 20 minutes away. To respect Guests' privacy, we will not come if there is no need to do so.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE BEFORE BOOKING
- The house is 11 km from chenang beach.
- The way to the house is small (village style)
- No wifi provided at the moment
1st room - queen bed (aircond)
2nd room - queen bed (aircond)
3rd room - queen bed (aircond)
Living room - sofa bed (fan)
The way to the house is a small road and only one car could pass by at a time. The way and manner of the kampung is to give way to the car coming from the opposite direction if there is space on your side
Al Falah Homestay
* 3-5 minutes drive to airport
* 3 minutes drive to Beras Terbakar
* 10-12 minutes drive to chenang
* 15 minutes drive to cable car
* 20 minutes drive to crocodile farm
* 30 minutes drive to Jetty Poiny, Kuah.
* 3 bedroom with queen size bed in each room.
* 2 rooms equipped with air conditioner
* 1 room is equipped with fan
* 1 sofa bed
* towel (6 unit)
* Basic (shampoo, shower gel)
* Washing machine
* Small stove (cannister)
* Rice Cooker
* Electric Kettle
* Astro Njoi + flat screen TV
* Hot shower heater
* Hair Dryer
Langkawi Insiders Tips
(Not related to this property)
1) If it is not possible to go on foot, scooter is the best choice for transportation in Langkawi. (RM35-50 per day)
2) If you are coming in groups, it is cheaper and more convenient to rent a small car (RM80-100)
3) Arriving in Langkawi late in the evening might get you cheaper rental rates and room rates (Not during holidays)
4) If you are on a budget holiday, try to find food where the locals eat.
5) Not all Malaysians seem to be speaking English but most Malaysians understand it well.
6) Tipping is not a practice in Malaysia but it is appreciated.
7) Always bring your own toilet paper, most public toilets do not provide it.
8) To avoid being rude, only ask discounts for products, never ask discounts for a service. (Taxi, Massage)
9) The best things in Langkawi and in life are free. The beaches, the sunset, the beautiful scenery, our time with our family. Enjoy each moment.
Tempat2 menarik di langkawi
(Interesting Places and activities in Langkawi)
- Wildlife Bird Park
- Crocodile Farm
- Underwater World
- Cable Car /Sky Cab
- Mangrove Kilim
- Art Galeri 3d
- Makam Mahsuri
- Pusat Kraftangan (Kristal & batik)
- Banana Boat
- Wind surfing
- Sea kayak
- ATV Adventure
- Segway Rides
- Private Jacuzzi (Ayer Hangat)
- Island hopping
- Go cart
- Eco Green Ride
- Pulau Payar Day Tour
- bicycle Sunrise tour (Junglewalla)
- Tropical Night Walk ( Jungle Walla)
(call me for reservation)
- Sky diving
- Mat Chincang Hiking
- Dinner on Private Yacht
- Helicopter tour
- Beras Terbakar
- Idaman Suri
- Kompleks Haji Ismail Group
- Rams ( pinggan mangkuk + brg umah)
- Teoh Soon Huat Mall
Before booking please read all the details and check all the photos so you would know the kind of place you are booking. It is good to reread the listing and reviews for more information.
Kindly be reminded the place you are looking at is a homestay, not a hotel. We do not have daily cleaning service as we do the cleaning ourselves as we put utmost importance to ensure we provide the best experience for our guests.
If you are staying for a long period of time,we provide housekeeping every 5th day of your stay (free of charge) Also do inform us if you have any allergies issues so we can prepare accordingly.
1. No shoes in the house, please leave them on the shelf.
2. Kindly turn off air-conditioner and other electrical appliances when not in use.
3. Smoking only allowed at the smoking area outside :).
4. Kindly dispose garbage in the black garbage bin at the parking lot to prevent smell in the house.
5. Light cooking allowed but please help us keep the kitchen area clean at all times, do not leave rubbishes, dirty plates, cups, cutlery unattended or unwashed for days.
6. Pets, pork, alcohol, loud music, substance abuse in any form, gambling or any other illegal activities are strictly forbidden.
8. Common courtesy. Do not move around decor items, appliances, furniture. Please report any broken/ damage items in the house.
9. The person in charge of booking is to be responsible to inform other members on house rules.
We sincerely appreciate all efforts to help us maintain our home and for other Airbnb users to enjoy. This will also ensure you, as a guest receive the best ratings from us :D Thank you in advance!
Although many people like to treat hosting as a business, I would like to see it as a personal thing. I have been running a few other businesses but hosting guests from around the world seems a little more personal than business. I would love to meet and talk to people from around the world. See you around!