Come To Nature Villa Yashmin Where Srilanka Hospitality Meets The Beauty Of The Nature!
Our Top - Rated Villa Has Features And Location You Will Adore.
* This listing is for the both floors of Yasmin Villa, both floors, 2 studio apartments, 2 rooms *
Lake view private villa situated by the Madampa Ganga River and just a stone throw away from the beach (100m). Villa is surrounded by the tranquility of nature, the river and half an acre of land. The owner is always available at the premises who has 20+ experience as a chef and a tour operator. He will help you with free tour tips as well.
It takes just 1 hour to reach the villa from Colombo. You can explore whole southern part of Sri Lanka while staying at our villa.
- Hikkaduwa beach > 10 mins ride
- Bentota beach > 20 mins drive
- Galle > 40 mins drive
- Turtle watching in Kosgoda > 15 mins drive
- Mirissa > 75 mins drive
- National heritage Mangrove caves is within 5 minutes drive and you can even Kayak from our villa itself (we provide FREE Kayaks)
Amenities & Conveniences Included:
- Airport transfer Available But Not Included For The Charges
- Air Conditioned, Hot water
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Hair Dryer, Iron and other essential electric items
- Tour tips
- Verandah overlooking the river
- BBQ Grill
- Laundry service/dry cleaning
- Pets allowed
- Riverside bar
- Room service
- Smoking allowed
- Free internet
- Spacious Garden
- Ayurveda Massages
- Cable TV
- Dining area
- Bicycle rental
- Linen provided
- Free Coconut drinks (lucked from the garden)
Activities at Yasmin Villa
- FREE-of-charge canoe provided
- River fishing and sea fishing
- Turtle Watching
- Whale watching
- Beach BBQ
- Trekking in a river island
- Water Skiing
Guest Can Use Any Thing In The House
We are Willing Help and Advice At Any Time .
Please Note That Switch Of A/C When You Live Room All The Time
Respect for Nature And Each Other
I lived in UK for 3 years and I have 20+ years of experience in Hospitality industry. I am a professional tour guide here in Sri Lanka with 10+ years experiences.
My interests are Swimming, Badminton, Squash, Table Tennis, Cricket, Surfing, Snorkeling and Trekking.