Our recently renovated 2 bedroom garden-level condo on Commonwealth Ave is just steps from Newbury St & the Prudential Center / Hynes. This 1,000 sqft duplex features a private patio, central air, 2 bathrooms, gourmet kitchen, and cable & internet!
- Just renovated 2 bedroom / 2 bathroom garden-level duplex that features a large living room and open kitchen spread across 1,025 Sqft and two floors.
- Located on Commonwealth Ave in Boston's historic Back Bay, between Charlesgate East and Massachusetts Avenue.
- Our very comfortable, well-appointed two bedroom condo features a a fantastic kitchen, two updated bathrooms, high-end appliances, 10'+ high ceilings, and hardwood floors throughout.
- The large living room has windows that look out over Commonwealth Avenue and features a breakfast room table with seating for four, a comfortable L-sectional sofa, a top of the line 55” Sony HDTV / smart tv (connected to Comcast Cable with 200+ of channels, Netflix, and Amazon Prime), roller shades, and a decorative fireplace
- Chefs kitchen featuring natural gas range, refrigerator, dishwasher, garbage disposal, toaster, microwave, Nespresso Coffee Machine, and all cooking and eating utensils
- MASTER BEDROOM features a king size bed, two nightstands, two spacious closets, ensuite MASTER BATHROOM, and provides access to a private patio
- BEDROOM #2 features a queen size bed, nightstands, small closet, and large armoire
- BATHROOM #2 features a glass enclosed shower and a separate soaking tub, and is located off the hallway in lower level
- The central heat and A/C is individually controlled by you for the utmost in comfort.
- Big-screen HDTV
- High-speed wireless internet and premium cable package
- Private Patio
- Nespresso coffee machine
- All bed linens, Body Wash / Shampoo and Conditioner
- Hair dryer, iron and ironing board
- The building has a free washer / dryer located in the building's common area
- The condo is on Commonwealth Avenue and occupies the entire basement level and half of the first floor of a traditional walk-up brownstone
- The condo is centrally located 1.5 blocks to Newbury St., the Hynes Convention Center MBTA stop (subway), the Charles River Esplanade, and the Mass Ave Bridge to Cambridge and MIT; 2.5 blocks to Boylston St.; 4.5 blocks to the Hynes Convention Center and Prudential Center, and everything else that Back Bay Boston has to offer. The apartment is also only a 10 minute walk to Fenway Park.
The closest MBTA stop is 1.5 blocks away (3 min walk) at the Hynes Convention Center Station Subway Stop (green line).
Two parking options are available: (i) On-Street: Metered parking is available right in front of the building, and it becomes free overnight parking. During the day, you can only park for up to 2 hours per block ($0.25 per 12 minutes). Please take note of the street cleaning signs. Your car will be towed by the city if you park during the street cleaning hours.
(ii) Several neighborhood garages are located around the corner from the building:
• Hynes Auditorium Garage @ 50 Dalton St. is 2.5 blocks away ($34/day)
Uber, Hubway Bikes, and the MBTA are the easiest forms of transportation.
I live a half block away and I'm available if you have any issues or require any kind of assistance. Guests will have as much or as little interaction with me as they wish – with key access set-up through a lock-box, you do not need to coordinate meeting me to get access to your condo.
We have several listings available on Airbnb (all are owned by my family and managed by me):
* 2 BR | 2 BA Condo (Unit #2) on Gloucester St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/2277821
* 3 BR | 2 BA Condo (Unit #3) on Gloucester St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/2881388
* 2 BR | 2 BA Condo (Unit #1) on Commonwealth Ave: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/9231486
* 4 BR | 2.5 BA Condo (Unit #1) on Marlborough St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/15397125
* 1 BR | 1 BA Condo (Unit #5) on Marlborough St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/12092499
* 1 BR | 1 BA Condo (Unit #6) on Marlborough St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/3985462
* 4 BR | 2 BA Condo (Unit #PH) on Charles St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/6066455
* 2 BR | 1.5 BA Condo (Unit #1) on Charles St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/6326257
* 3 BR | 1.5 BA Condo (Unit #1) on Battery St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/15901362
* 2 BR | 1 BA Condo (Unit #1) on Commercial St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/8458210
* 2 BR | 1 BA Condo on Henchman St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/14204600
* 3 BR | 1 BA Condo on Henchman St:
* 1 BR | 1 BA Condo (Unit #1A) on North St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/7181950
* 1 BR | 1 BA Condo (Unit #2A) on North St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/11223924
* 2 BR | 1 BA condo (Unit #1) on E Broadway St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/6296656
* 2 BR | 1 BA condo (Unit #2) on E Broadway St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/6317446
* 2 BR | 1 BA condo (Unit #3) on E Broadway St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/6317722
* 4 BR | 2 BA across 2 condos (Units #2 & #3) on E. Broadway St:
- If you stay with us during the summer months, we'd love to take you out on Kayla, our 50-ft custom sailing yacht, for a complimentary afternoon sail around the Boston Harbor (please note that my dad, the boat's captain, spends most weekends in Nantucket, so mid-weekdays typically work best and due to insurance requirements, the harbor cruise is limited to adults only - 15 years and older).
Please Note: This unit was just renovated in November 2015 and it comfortably accommodates 4 guests, but up to 5 guests are permitted if you so desire (two guests in each bedroom and 1 guest on the available queen size air mattress). Please request an air mattress (if needed) when making a reservation.
- Must be 25 years or older to book and be prepared to show ID upon request after checking-in.
- No additional guests are allowed on the premise unless they are on the itinerary or permission has been granted by Jason, the host.
- No Music, No Smoking, and No Gatherings on the private patio (patio is not be used after 9pm). These rules also apply in the apartment.
- Please be mindful to our neighbors in the building, quiet hours after 9pm (both in and around the apartment).
For check-out, please ensure:
- All plates and cups are left in the sink or dishwasher
- All trash is left in the kitchen trash can or bagged and left next to the trash can (additional bags are under the sink)
- All windows are closed and locked
- If used, the air mattresses are deflated and put away (please leave used linens for the air mattresses on the floor)
- If furniture was moved during your stay, please return to its original location
Please be considerate of our next guests who will be staying after you, if something is broken or needs fixing, please let me know, as I have an arsenal of tools and enjoy fixing things.
I live in the Back Bay and I'm happy to accommodate any unique requests.
Additionally, my mother's residential real estate office, Meridian Realty Group, is located on the ground floor of our Gloucester Street brownstone / townhouse, facilitating easy communication and immediate assistance with any issues.
Prior to my current job at an investment consulting and advisory firm, where I focus on identifying top-tier real estate managers for our clients to invest in, I worked for a small firm managing a Saudi Prince's hotel investments across North America and Europe. We managed his interests in the Four Seasons and Fairmont management/operating companies, as well as oversaw his investments in several trophy properties, most notably, NYC's The Plaza, A Fairmont Managed Hotel; The Fairmont San Francisco; Paris' Four Seasons Hotel George V; and London's The Savoy, A Fairmont Managed Hotel. I have taken the same approach we took at my previous firm to managing our personal real estate investments, by providing exceptional service combined with fantastic accommodations in prime locations.
If you stay with us during the summer months, we'd love to take you out on our 50-ft yacht for a complimentary afternoon sail and lunch (catered by a restaurant / bar we own) around the Boston Harbor (schedule and availability permitting).
Also feel free to inquire about special rates on massages and one-on-one personal training sessions at businesses my father runs on Hanover St. in Boston's Quincy Market / Faneuil Hall area (Bodywaves and Fitness Together).