Very cosy STUDIO in "lower" SANTA TERESA - excellent localization!
Central and quiet ! Everything in reach of minutes: commerce, Santa Teresa, Lapa, downtown, Flamengo, Airports, Metrô to beaches, Ipanema, Copacabana, etc. Very cosy place, nice view - BE MOST WELCOME :-)
- Smoking allowed nearby the window or outside only
- Always remember to turn of all lights, ventilators and specially the air condition, before you leave the apartment for the day !!!
- Respect neighbors and the "law of silence" ! No loud music or parties or overloud conversations between 10pm and 08am, please.
- Regarding any overnights of additional guests who were not previously reserved through AirBnB, please ask the host for permission - not only because fees for extra-guests apply, but also for security reasons !!
- Guest is responsible for accidental material damage caused by him
- Conscious handling of recyclable garbage is welcome (we offer a special place for "dry" garbage)
- Treat apartment as good as possible (general clean-up on last day, check if you didn't forget any of your belongings, please)
I'am a film- and music producer, audio engineer, musician and publisher at my own Production Company in Rio de Janeiro; my company is entitled by ANCINE (the governmental brazilian regulatory film agency) to receive international teams for film-productions in Rio and Brazil.
Parallel to my career as a producer I have worked for many years as an international and regional tour manager, speaking fluently portuguese, english and german; my spanish is reasonable.
I do live in Brazil and Rio de Janeiro for about 30 years now and know the city really very well, enabling me to assist my guests with valuable local information and insider tips.
It will be a pleasure to welcome you in one of my two apartments.
Ah ... I almost forgot: I LOVE traveling and have visited over 70 countries in 5 continents, for work and also leisure.