Located in the beautiful alpine village of Hinterthal, our apartment forms the entire ground floor of a traditional Austrian chalet style house. Sleeps 8 to 10 people in 3 bedrooms and separate lounge.
5 min walk to bars, restaurants and to the main ski lift (Hochmaisbahn). Hinterthal is in the centre of the Hochkönig ski region with 120km of slopes and new lift system.
In summer, the lifts remain open and provide access to stunning mountain walks and the various mountain restaurants (alms).
The apartment has over 120sq/m of living space split between 3 large bedrooms, lounge, kitchen, 2 bathrooms and a large hallway to store coats, boots and skis.
The apartment sleeps 8-10, with accommodation comprising of:
- 1 master double bedroom which sleeps 2
- 1 large family room (2 x single beds + day bed + double sofabed) which sleeps 4-5. This room also has it's own living area with table, chairs and tv. This room is ideal as a separate 'kids' bedroom / playroom.
- 1 medium family room (1 king size bed + bunk beds) which sleeps 4.
- Lounge with large sofa which can convert into an additional bed if required.
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Dining area which seats 8
- Bathroom (bath/shower, wc)
- Shower room (shower, wc)
- Hallway with storage for coats / skis / boots / etc.
- Washing machine
Outside you'll have access to a large garden and a terrace with BBQ (summer only). From here you have an outstanding view of the mountains.
The apartment is managed for us by friends who live in the village. They will prepare the apartment before your arrival and will meet you to hand over keys and show you around.
The apartment has free broadband internet with wi-fi, tv, dvd player, stereo, computer games consoles and lots of other board games.
Please note that bed linens are provided but you need to bring your own towels. Or towel rental is possible on arrival (12.-€/set/person)