This big apartment, facing the Luxembourg Garden (one of the largest and nicest in Paris) is ideally located in the very center of the 6th arrondissement, at the crossroads of Saint-Michel and Saint-Germain-des-Prés historical & "latin" quarters.
The location is located right in the center of old Paris, and just outlooking the famous Luxembourg garden including the Marie de Medicis Palace. The typical Haussmann19th century construction, on 2nd floor, very high ceilings and decoration on the ceilings.
The apartment, on the 2nd floor (with elevator) is sharing its entry hall with the main one, occupied by the owners, Marie & Jean-Paul.
The apartment (separated from the main one) features an hall-entrance, a queen-size bedded room, a dining room with its american, open and all-equiped kitchen and a bathroom with a large shower and WC.
Both bedroom and dining room are facing the Luxembourg garden and have a big balcony running along all the flat.
A High-Speed Internet access by Wi-fi is provided.
Dining room and kitchen feature:
- a sofa, with an included comfortable one person bed
- a dining round table for 6 people
- 2 armchairs and a coffee table
Kitchen is all-equiped with brand new facilities:
- Washing machine
- Coffee machine
- Cooking ustensiles, etc...
Hair dryer and iron
- One Queen size bed with its bedside table
- One desk designed for computers
- Flat screen TV with a free access to more than 100 TV channels (including BBC, CNN, Bloomberg, etc...)
- Large dressing closet
Bathroom with a large shower where linens are also provided.
The apartment is baby and kid friendly: Baby-bed and high-chair will be complimentary provided on request.
- Non smoking apartment
- No pets allowed!
IN WALKING DISTANCE:
- Sights of Paris: Panthéon, Sorbonne University, Notre-Dame-de-Paris Cathedral, Seine River, Medieval museum of Cluny, roman baths, Musée du Luxembourg, quartier latin...
- Gourmet Shopping: Dalloyau, Ladurée, Pierre-Hermé, Patrick Roger, supermarkets Monoprix, Bon Marché, big biological food shop very close, etc...
Type de lit : Vrai lit
Capacité d'accueil : 4
Chambres : 1
Salles de bain : 1
Voyageur supplémentaire : 40€ / nuit par voyageur supplémentaire
Durée minimum du séjour : 5 nuits
Tarif mensuel : 4500€ /mois
Caution : 500€
Frais de ménage : 50€
Pays : France
Ville : Paris
Quartier : Saint Germain des Prés - Odéon
Conditions d'annulation : Strictes
* Charles de Gaulle Airopt: 34 kilometers (20 miles) - 40 minutes by taxi to the apartment and Direct access via RER line B (express train). "Luxembourg" station is located at 50 meters from the apartment!
* Orly Airport: 14 kilometers (9 miles) - 20 minutes by taxi.
30 minutes via RER line B (express train). Same station as above
* Gare du Nord (Eurostar from UK & Thalys from Amsterdam, Brussels, Dusseldorf...
4 kilometers (2 miles) - 15 minutes from the apartment by taxi or RER (express train)
* Gare Montparnasse: To west of France: 10 minutes from the apartment by taxi or bus.
* Gare de Lyon: to South of France (French Riviera) & Italy: 20 minutes by taxi
Metro, Buses & RER Stations:
Metro: lines 4 (Odéon station) & 10 (Cluny La Sorbonne)
RER line B (Express train): Station Luxemburg
Buses N° (phone number hidden). Station Luxembourg
Taxi stand: Rue Soufflot, is located at 50 meters from the apartment.
According to what you should wish, we will be happy to help to find your ways, to decide what to visit, to have a talk, a drink or a meal and exchange about our contries. Or just to let you quiet and alone if you prefer!
Many lovely books to look at, showing you Paris and France at your disposal!
We are very opened minded people and are happy to have the occasion to meet people who would wish to meet us. As we live in the flat next to the one we rent, it is very easy, either for a coffee or for a meal, or just to give some tourist or shopping advices. We appreciate well-educated people also.
I leave in Paris since I was born and I know most of its secret gems!
Leaving just in front of the very famous and Parisian Luxembourg Garden is a privilege that I very much like to share with my guests coming from all over the world.
My family has had a country house in Montigny since 1920. We love that lovely Little village, climbing in the forest, etc.