This apartment is ALL yours and you do NOT have to share it with others. It is located in a vibrant neighborhood called Hatagaya, in the heart of Tokyo, just 2 stops from Shinjuku by train or 20 minutes walking. It also has easy access to Shibuya and fits up to 6 guests. The calendar is always up to date; so book while it's open. The apartment has 40+ sq mts / 450+ sq ft, 2 bedrooms, 1 living and dining room. I provide one free pocket Wifi and free wireless ADSL so you can always stay connected.
Welcome and thank you for reading the details that follow, as they can help answer most common questions.
If you are new to Airbnb and do not have a profile. Use the following link to create your profile and make your first reservation and get immediate credit that can be used in your first booking:
A few things before you start:
1. I have been in the shared economy community for over 3 years and have come to learn a lot about how it works. I suggest that while comparing my apartments you take into consideration the size, location and ownership. This apartment is 7 minutes from Shinjuku in the heart of Tokyo, very spacious and owned. Only owned properties are LEGAL in Japan and these are the only headache free properties.
2. My calendar is always up to date and ready for your to book instantly at your convenience when available. (Please note the apartment has self-booking enabled so it’s first come first served.)
3. Check-in and check-out instructions are available once the reservation and is self-service. This allows you to check -in and leave at your convenience without the need for me to be there.
4. If the dates you were looking for are not available for this apartments below are a few alternatives you can consider:
Now to this listing:
This apartment is a 40 sqr. mtr / 450 square feet 2-bedroom apartment. It has a living/dining room and a kitchen with seating for 6 people. There is 1 main heating ventilation and air conditioning systems (HVAC) located in the living/dinning space which heats and cools this apartment perfectly. In addition, there are oil heaters to be used as needed in winter (From November to February).
The latest improvements I have made to the apartment allow you to choose any of the following bed-layout for the main bedroom:
1. 1 queen bed (This is the usual setup if you don’t specify a preference)
2. 2 single beds
(Let me know if you have preference for layout 2 as soon as you reserve.)
Please refer to the apartment setup and layout images to get a better understanding of the property’s distribution.
Also, the sofa bed in the living room unfolds to a very comfortable double bed that can accommodate up to 2 adults.
The apartment’s central location gives you convenient access to all of Tokyo's tourist attractions, as the property is 2 stops from Shinjuku Station. Once in Shinjuku you can connect with all 12 lines the intersect in it.
The closest station is 6 minutes walking away and is called Hatagaya.
Common times to some of the most popular tourist stations include:
Train times to common tourist's spots from Hatagaya Station include:
Shinjuku: 4 minutes
Yoyogi: 10 minutes
Shibuya: 17 minutes (There is also a bus that gets you to shibuya in 15 minutes)
Roppongi: 18 minutes
Iwamotocho / Akihabara (Electronic City): 27 minutes
Ginza: 26 minutes
This 2 bedroom apartment is entirely yours to enjoy (i.e.: NO sharing with other families). This includes:
- 1 bedroom that can be setup with 1 queen bed or 2 semi-single beds.
- 1 bedroom with a single bed; where a futon can be placed in addition as needed.
- 1 Kitchen with refrigerator, gas cooker, toaster and a microwave.
- 1 unit bath shower room with a toilet
- 1 HVAC systems to cool and warm the whole apartment.
- 1 Washing machine
- Free ADSL Internet accessible on a wireless network in the apartment
- 1 Free wireless portable WiFi running with 300 KB on ETL. (very fast internet).
Throughout your stay, I will be reachable via instant messaging services such as (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN), Line, Viber and/or (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) primarily. I usually respond to messages after 19:00 hrs. local time. For emergencies, I also try to make myself available throughout the day but I do ask for your patience if I don’t attend to the phone immediately.
1. Do yourself and the environment a (URL HIDDEN) Smoking inside the apartment!
2. Japan is all about looking after your neighbors so please keep it down after 21:00 hrs.
3. Japan is also about recycling so please throw out the garbage on the required days as per the manual in the apartment.
4. Appreciate your help keeping the apartment clean as the cleaning fees included are only for basic cleaning and sheet/towel replacement that happens at the end of the stay.
5. Depending on length of your stay you may be required to care for the bed-linen and towels (ie: you may have to care for the laundry of these)
The Check out time is at 11:00 am; but in case you have plans to leave earlier please let me know. As you prepare for check out please:
1. Leave the WiFi fees on the table and leave the device charging. (This is ONLY applicable if you have ordered a WiFi device).
2. Deposit all the used bed sheets in the washing machine.
3. Leave all used towels on the floor by the washing machine.
4. Consolidate the garbage that you were not able to throw out as follows and leave them in the balcony:
4.1 plastics bags and burnable garbage in one large bag
4.2 bottles without the plastics seals in another one.
4.3 carton separately.
5. Deposit the key in the mail box and
6. Turn the dial to a different number to lock