A sweet room in a well decorated apartment with lots of character! Cole Valley is a quiet, safe, central neighborhood with many shops and restaurants nearby. The eclectic Haight is a short walk, as is Golden Gate Park. Many transportation options!
Logistics to make your stay comfortable:
- In order to keep floors as clean as possible, this is a shoes-off apartment
- This is a smoke-free, drug-free, pet-free home. Light drinking is fine, but if you are an extensive partier, this probably isn't the place for you.
- Internet service provided, but no TV
- If you come home late/get up early, please try to be as quiet and respectful as possible. The same courtesy will be extended to you!
- To ensure the comfort and safety of everyone, NO overnight guests are allowed. You are welcome to bring a friend or 2 over briefly to show them the space, get help with luggage, etc., but please do most of your socializing outside of the apartment. (Unless it's socializing with me or other guests!) :)
I am a late-thirties recent graduate from an interior design and sustainable design program. I enjoy anything sustainable/design/architecture related, DIY, crafting, flea markets, tango dancing, blues dancing (with a sprinkling of swing and salsa), eating healthy, and yoga (including partner & acro-yoga).
I love ethnic food - especially Thai. I enjoy cooking, and will most likely have food to share. I tend to avoid wheat (unless it's sprouted wheat), and don't eat much dairy or sugar, but can still whip up some tasty meals.
I'm ultimately very sensitive to my own needs and to others, and strive to create a harmonious, healthy household. Sometimes we might need some downtime, and space to ourselves, but more than likely I'll be able to create time and space for sharing a meal, playing some music, (I have a guitar, and am hoping to add a ukelele and musical saw to the mix soon), or crafting with a guest(s) open to it! I value open communication, and am very friendly.
I moved to SF from CO in 2006, and am very familiar with the city, and finding unique, affordable activities to enjoy. I will gladly pass on my knowledge to my guests!