1Bdrm condo, 3 blks south of N.Bldr Park, 5 blks south of Pearl St Mall, walking distance to shops, restaurants, etc. Quiet, safe, assigned parking, w/d, dw, microwave, furnished, internet/cable. Max 2 people, no pets, no smoking/e-cig/drugs etc.
Second floor unit, deck overlooks parking lot and faces north. Very compact space, table with 2 chairs and 1 oversize armchair with ottoman since it's usually just me :) Queen bed, inflatable so hardness is adjustable, some folks find this not as comfortable as regular bed, but I have no issues myself (but am used to a firm mattress); alarm clock, USB phone charger for your convenience on nightstand. Wifi and cable available. Carpeted except for kitchen and bathroom, both which have area rugs. Relatively quiet neighborhood and neighbors.
Condo area, condo deck. 2 main stairwells on west and east side of building, which has 3 floors total. Assigned parking so you will always have a sport.
I try to be available for any questions, etc. Depending on the date/time, I try to meet you to give you the key. I feel the personal touch is nice :)
Check in = usually between 3-5 but please text me as I try to be flexible.
Check out = between 11a - 12p.
* Please remove shoes at door :)
* No smoking of any kind, including e-cigarettes. No drugs allowed on premises. No exceptions.
* No parties, etc. Maximum occupancy is 2 guests, no exceptions.
* No pets allowed.
* Wifi and comcast cable available (basic cable, sorry no fancy sports channels :))
* Coffee/tea usually available, details in house guide
* Oven currently does not work, top burners work ok. Toaster/oven works great, larger size. Microwave is on wimpy side, only 700.
* If you intend to use washer/dryer, please do not overload, they are compact not full-size. Please also clean out lint filter after use, it's the original dryer, can you believe it?
* Please clean up after yourself, including throwing out your trash/recycle when you depart if your stay is longer than 3 days or if it's full.
* Vacuum located in coat closet if you need it for some unexpected spillage. If you make use of this, please empty canister when done.
* Fireplace is not to be used, sorry about that!
* Please turn off all lights, turn off tv, close blinds and curtains upon departure. Used sheets/towel in bedroom hamper. Towels can stay on bathroom rack.
* Please turn down thermostat to 65 when departing (in winter), can leave alone in summer.
* Leave key on kitchen counter or table upon departure. Bottom lock of door can be locked, just pull door hard to shut.
* Please be respectful and courteous, respect my personal items, like you would expect someone to be in your home, surrounded by your belongings & neighbors (who are very nice :))
* Any questions, please ask!