Regalia is 3km from KLCC / Petronas Twin Tower, located within 5 - 10 minutes of walking distance from two train lines, mall & PWTC. 3 stops from KL Sentral, close to restaurants and dining & nightlife. A convenient base to explore the city and the surroundings. Regalia also well known for its infinity rooftop pool with the most stunning view of the city.
If this unit is unavailable for your specified date range, please check the following links:
1. Free high speed wifi for up to 4 concurrent devices available within the unit
2. The space is comfortable for 2 to 3 or solo travelers with a queen size bed and a 3 seater sofabed. Please note that I provide clean linens, however they are not ironed and may be slightly crumpled.
3. Television with basic locals channels - not recommended for sports, news and all things Hollywood or international. There is a DVD player that you can use if you have DVDs to watch.
4. Complementary coffee & tea
5. Light cooking is allowed; I have all necessary utensils, pans, kettle and microwave.
6. Private bathroom with heater and rain shower. Shampoo & shower gel.
7. The washing machine in the unit that is NOT for guests' use. There is a laundry on the 4th floor for RM3/kg for basic wash and dry. There is also DIY washer & dryer available for a fee.
8. Free wifi is also available in the block lobby with comfortable seating area, reading room, both pool areas, poolside bar.
9. Board games in the unit
Facilities available within the premise:
1. Lounge area & rooftop city view pool on 37th floor
2. Steam room
3. Swimming pool with kids pool on 5th floor
4. Billiard room
6. Squash court
7. Reading room with wireless internet
8. Convenience store
9. Laundromat (RM3/kg at for basic wash and dry) and also DIY washer & dryer for a fee. Please ignore the washer available in the unit
10. Garden on 5th floor suitable for yoga and meditation (bring your own mat)
I'm a phone call away at any time unless I'm caught up at work and unable to attend to you immediately. I will provide a secondary contact person in case of emergency and you are unable to reach me.
I'm excited to host you and ensure you have a pleasant experience and in return, I hope you follow the basic house rules stated below and enjoy your stay.
1. Strictly no shoes indoor and kindly leave it at the shoe rack
2. No durian
3. Only light cooking is allowed
4. Clear food/drinks remains from the sink to avoid clogging
5. Kindly clean up the used dishes/utensil before leaving
6. Please clear your garbage/food waste that may attract ants/roach. The garbage disposal room is the last door on your left before reaching the elevator from the studio unit
7. Visitors allowed on case basis for security reasons. Please check with me prior to booking. However, they are not allowed to stay overnight
8. Please switch off all lights, fan, air-conditioner and electrical appliances when not in use and before you step out (GO GREEN)
I'm a mother of two, started traveling in recent years and loving it!! I have had some really amazing Airbnb experiences in my travels and I truly aim to provide what I'd expect as a guest, this is a learning experience as I go along but absolutely looking forward to it!