Big Villa with 1,000 m² garden. Quiet village, just 13km from Sofia City. Lake and River surrounding the Villa. Rent-а-car is recommended.
Our neighbors have horse ranch, with an option to take them for a trip (3-5 horses available. 10Euro/Hour Trip).
There are also 2 bikes (option for more) to explore the area.
24/7 keys deliver (check-in/check-out)
Mi casa es su casa, please treat it that way.
No smoking inside there are balconies that allow that.Please do not smoke inside (200 Euro FINE, will be taken of the security deposit), you can use the terraces for smoking.
Pre-book viewings are not offered.
No loud music indoor/outdoor noise after 22:30. We appreciate our neighboors. You have the top floor that is more isolated, Please be respectful of our neighbors and help us maintain the quiet serenity of the area.
Children are accepted and welcomed.
Any damage to furniture, rugs, walls, equipment etc - incur a repair/replacement fee, or dry cleaning expense.
No lighting candles of any type or other flame including objects while in the house--this is for your safety and the safety of the house.
No filming, events or entertainment staging/productions of any kind without prior permission of our side.
We like pets and they are welcome.
For safety, there is a camera system installed out of the house. Your privacy is critical to us. Yet another layer of security is exciting when there is no one there.
Please switch of consuming electricity devices once they are not needed (heating etc.) for green, and also to help us keep the bills low (and our guests rates low as well).
When you leave, the following must be complete in order to receive your security deposit back:
1. Any items damaged during the stay must be disclosed. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of the security deposit. We're very fair about replacement costs, so if you break a plate or a lamp or a chair, please let us know. The basic concept is that if you break something and conceal it, we have to pay our cleaning service to go through the house with a fine-tooth comb, which costs money and doesn't foster trust.
2. All dishes/utensils/pots/pans should be left clean.
3. All trash should be removed from the bathrooms, rooms, and all areas and placed outside before you leave.
4. All perishable food purchased by the guest must be removed from the refrigerators before checkout.
5. All doors and windows must be locked and the key returned to the host within 30 minutes of the agreed upon checkout time. The security deposit may be forfeited if the unit is not locked/vacated within 30 minutes of the agreed upon checkout time. Again, the idea here is to incentivize avoiding a situation where the unit is burglarized because of carelessness, or the cleaning service and/or the subsequent guests check-in late to an unclean space, or have to be accommodated or relocated, at great expense and effort.
Please contact before arrival for exact location and directions map and welcome instructions such as internet password:(phone number hidden) and useable contact phones.
Please leave the place clean after you, it will be much appreciated.
We have put a lot of sweat, tears and effort in this place, please be kind and take a good care of it, its our life project.
My name is Liza, My main profession and job is taking care of small kids until they are able to go to the kindergarten.
I have my own son, and I do airbnb to support my small family.
I have been doing this for quite a long time and I absolutely love it, the interaction with people from all over the world, meeting and being exposed to different habits and cultures is definitely fascinating and I love it.