Bring the kids and the long-lost cousins – this spacious Moose Lodge condo has room for everyone for an amazing family getaway. Enjoy time together without being on top of each other thanks to an open concept floor plan and large living spaces. With sleeping space for eight, no need to haul along the sleeping bags and air mattresses. You're in a prime location to explore Park City, just a short walk to Park City Mountain and historic Old Town and Main Street for shopping and dining.
Start the fire in the living room’s stone fireplace, curl up on the leather chairs and plush couch, and settle in for a movie night on the flat screen TV. Let your little sous chefs help you out with meal prep – the large, open kitchen has plenty of counter and cabinet space and multi-level center island with seating. Resort-quality furnishings outfit the master bedroom, where you get a king bed, flat screen TV, and walk-in closet.
Your whole family will love these other awesome amenities too:
- Stainless appliances, including gas range and side-by-side refrigerator
- Laptop-friendly desk area in the kitchen
- Comfy couch in the living room doubles as a sleeper sofa
- Large dining table with seating for six
- Master bath offers large vanity with double sinks and tub/shower combo
- Spacious 2nd bedroom has lots of sleeping space with queen bed and twin bed with trundle underneath
- 2nd full bath connected to living room and 2nd bedroom comes with double sinks and walk-in shower
- Shared patio area with seating and hot tub to soothe those tired muscles
- Garage parking
- Washer and dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Essentials like hangers, iron, shampoo, and hair dryer
We are happy to help with anything you need! We provide concierge services, including great discounts on lift tickets, rentals, airport transport, as well as restaurant recommendations and more. After booking, you’ll receive a welcome email listing the best of what PC has to offer! During your visit, we are at your disposal 24/7.
Came out to Park City for a "6 month break" from New York, it's been almost 5 years now. Park City is an incredible town - check out my reviews - I do everything I can to make sure you love PC as much as I do!