ROOM + PRIVATE BATHROOM (That means just for you)! Hello travelers! I offer you and confortable house and 2 rooms for nice and happy discoveres. I love Antigua and would like to give you ideas of what to do in here!
Mi casa es tu casa! (my home is your home)
We are really happy to welcome you at our small but lovely house! We are easy going people soooo the rules are easy and logic ;)
1. No noise after 10pm
2. Leave stuff as you find it!
3. Don´t leave garden doors open! insects like mosquitos and siders might come in (if both come in maybe it´s ok because one eats the other but otherwise they might eat you -just joking- but it´s better to let them free outside of the house)
4. Who does not like a clean kitchen? Please clean the kitchen
5. Of course you can store your food in the fridge but don´t let it sit in there until it´s alive again
6. If you find the front gates (the huge black one when you enter our street and the one to our parking) open please close them!
7. If the plants are dying you can water them if you want to
8. Try to save water and electricity! Don´t leave the lights on and turn the water off if you are not using it! :D
9. If you have any inconvinience let us know!
10. Have fun in antigua!
well im a world traveller!
since i have memory i have been travelling around with my family! i lived in central america for a long long time and moved to hamburg to study aaaand now im back in guatemala. i like meeting people in other countries that´s why i preffer airbnb or couchsurfing. i don´t like to disturb others there fore im very quiet when moving around the apartment. i´m young but i know how to behave. my hobbies are photography, travelling (obvously?), playing futsal and volleyball. i like to talk with people arround me, im a cheerfull person and i like to learn new things every day! well that would pretty much be all... :D oh and i looove antigua!