A private cozy room with 2 comfortable bed in a high rise plush apartment. The building is situated right opposite to Fairview Mall and Don Mills subway station. Downtown Toronto is a 35 minutes subway ride. Ideal for long and short term stays
Located on the 17th Floor, shared apartment with me and my son (7 years old), Private bedroom in a 2 bedroom apartment with 2 cozy beds and an incredible view of Toronto :). Plenty of sunshine in the room to make you feel warm and cozy during the long Canadian winters. The space is incredibly neat and done tastefully. There is cable TV in the living room and wireless internet in the apartment. The space is ideal and economical for long term stays. Fairview mall is right across the apartment and can be reached in 2 mins. Starting from shops, restaurants, groceries and food court, the mall has it all for your convenience. The Don Mill Subway station is a 4 min walk from home. Downtown Toronto is an easy 30 min subway ride.
Guest Will have access to -
1. Kitchen - All amenities
2. Washroom - All amenities
3. Living room - Sofa, Television, Dining table
5. Outdoor visitors Parking within building premises
6. Laundry Access Card
7. Balcony with awesome views
8. Plenty of Closet Space in the privet room
9. Small refrigerator for guests personal use
10. Body mirror available in the guest room
11. Small table fan available for summer time
12. Extra bedsheets and pillow cases are available in the guest room closet
1. Please note that the visitors parking is an outdoor parking place in building premises. If you have a car please let me know in advance. So I can arrange a free visitor parking pass from building management. If you forget to inform me you still can call the number available in front of the parking place to register your number plate. Remember, if visitors parking is full you need to park your car on the road side parking place.
2. As this location is an apartment building. Sometimes due to some maintenance purposes management shuts down water supply with a prior notice for a certain day between the hours 9am - 5pm. As soon as I have the notice I'll inform you. Please keep this matter in your mind before booking.
3. Although this building is a quiet place. But walls are not soundproof. So, sometimes you might hear some kind of light sounds like elevators running sound, water flushing sounds from other apartment, if my neighbours chatting in their balcony, someone talking at corridors, my son may be watching tv sometimes( but I'll take care of tv volume ) and there is a regular light sound in the washroom ( it might be from water pipelines or elevators, I am not even sure ). If you are sound sensitive please keep all these details in your mind prior finalize your booking.
4. This building has centralized heating services. I don't have any controller in my suit. Temperature is controlled as moderate. No air conditioner available in the building or in my suit. Only my personal table fans are available for short summer period. If you are sensitive with temperature please keep these details in mind prior finalize your booking.
5. Please note that I have a 7 years old son. He is talkative and socially active boy. He likes to talk with people. Please be prepared for that situation and sounds he could make sometimes. Though I will be always trying to handle the situation.
6. Please keep in mind I don't have automatic lock for my apartment main door. So, during your stay you have to lock and unlock the main door of my apartment manually. Building main entrance door is automatic. I'll provide you details for that when you arrive.
1. Please don't loose keys and laundry card. If you loose keys I have to charge you $70 to buy it back from building management and for loosing laundry card I have to charge you $10 to buy it back. Please keep that in mind.
2. Please don't keep your used dishes lying in the sink. Wash it right away or put it into the dishwasher.
3. I have a regular work to go. So, please keep washroom empty for me between 7am - 8am in the morning. But if you really need to use washroom between this time, we can resolve it by discussion.
4. No cooking please after 11 pm in the night.
5. If you have a car please let me know before arrival. So I can arrange a free visitors parking pass for outdoor visitors parking.
6. Please note that I can provide you a laundry card. But you need to refill that card using your own debit/credit card before use it for your laundry.
7. If you want to watch tv sometimes that is fine. But please watch for time, situation and content when my son is around. Also I'll request you if you are a movie bug or gammer please do not book this place. My recent experience was very very bad on this matter.
Thank you for following these rules
I have a regular work to go for 5 days a week. But I will be available throughout the stay to help my guests with any questions that they may have. As much as I would love to be their friend and enjoy wonderful conversations with my guests, I respect their privacy and can assure that my guests will have complete privacy in their space.
I am a fun loving outgoing person who loves to meet new people from different countries. It is always a discovery to know about their culture religion food geography etc and make new friends in return :) I am very open minded person with no biases and prejudices whatsoever. I love to travel the world. I was born and brought up in Kolkata India and can be your travel planner if you want to explore the mystical lively and colorful country that is India. Besides that i have traveled in and around Canada and want to explore several other countries if this lifetime is enough :)
I love my life and family comes first. Airbnb is based on relationships. It is like one big family. Being a host and a guest is a privilege. Sharing my home and having the pleasure to be a part of some's home will be an experience to treasure.
I am a single working mother and love spending time with my kid.
Besides I love to watch movies, cook different kind of cuisines, listen to world music (especially bollywood).