Two minute walk from Seven Sisters Tube - very fast into Central London. Good transport links to all London airports. Lovely garden and welcome to use kitchen. Nice shower / bath. Wifi, TV.
The flat is just a two minute walk to Seven Sisters Tube (Victoria line) and Rail, and five minutes walk to South Tottenham, so although it's in zone 3, you can get to the West End and the City in under 20 minutes. Despite being in a very quiet street, it's just off the A10 and very easy to get out of London. All airports are easily accessible, but especially Stanstead. There are many night buses from central London.
The airbed is in my living room and is very comfy. You will have total privacy during your stay.
My greatest pride and joy is my garden, which is south facing and gets all the sun that London can offer. I have a comfortable double bed with shelving and wardrobe space for guests.
Wifi and BT vision with flat screen TV and DVD player. Fully equipped kitchen. Central heating.
The bathroom has recently had a good shower fitted (June 2013), and will make it much easier for guests. Hot water from a combi-boiler so as much as you need.
I'm a musician, so I have a piano, which guests are welcome to play, but not late in the evening.
Kitchen, bathroom and garden. Wifi, TV.
Very few house rules if you treat the place with respect.
1. Please don't put drinks or food on the piano.
2. Please lock front and back doors and close windows, and switch on the burglar alarm when leaving the building. Even for a few hours.
3. Show consideration for my neighbours so no noisy music in the evening, and be aware that the next door neighbours have young children who might trying to sleep. Especially in the summer when you are enjoying the garden.
4. If you break anything please replace it.
5. Please don't drink my wine or replace it if you do.