Beautiful, multiple level, 3 deck house on the Somas River in a large fully furnished home bordering Paper Mill Dam Park on the outskirts of Port Alberni.
There are two separate private bedrooms/queen beds available at $129.: night each with a maximum of two guests allowed per room.
We would love to meet our guests and welcome you to our home when we are there.
Another exciting destination is the town of Tofino , only a one hour & half scenic drive away.
Driving from Nanaimo to Tofino:
* Travel north on Highway 19 for 43 km (26 miles),
* Take Exit 60 onto Highway 4 ( also known as the Pacific Rim Highway ) heading west for 156 km (97 miles). You will drive through spectacular Cathedral Grove, historic Port Alberni (drive straight downhill and turn right at the junction), and on the winding road around Sproat and Kennedy Lakes. You will also drive through scenic Sutton Pass, at an altitude of 250m (850 feet) - where we especially recommend heeding to the speed limit. Travel westward until you come to the junction between Tofino and Ucluelet.
* Turn right at the Tofino/Ucluelet junction and drive north towards Tofino for 28 km (17 miles). You will drive right through the Pacific Rim National Park Reserve. Take a break and get your first view of the ocean at the Incinerator Rock parking lot at Long Beach (watch for the green sign signaling the turnoff), or continue toward Tofino.
* Once you exit the Park, pass the Long Beach Lodge Resort and Cox Bay Beach Resort. Look for our Info Centre on the right side of the road and stop in to say hello!
* Your overall travel time from Nanaimo to Tofino will range between 2.5 and 3 hours. Safe travels!
Minimum 2 night stay.
Maximum 2 guests per room.(1 queen bed per room)
Accommodations are clean and ready on arrival.
Day to day upkeep is the responsibility of the renter.
$75.00 house keeping fee per room per stay
Minimum 25 years old for guests.
No smoking in the house please.
Sometimes a Shared accommodation so please be respectful of others visiting and sharing household kitchen, and main floor living area.
Please report any household damage.
Please place all garbage in garage.
We have high standards for the service and accommodations we select while traveling, and in turn we provide the same for our guests. We are available 24/7 by phone, text or email to ensure our guests are taken care of at our home. Thank you and enjoy your stay.