We are a charming B&B located in the heart of downtown Montreal within walking distance to McGill University, the famous Plateau, Old Port, and Mount Royal to name a few. Our converted century old heritage B&B is your home away from home. Welcome!
The King's Room** features exposed grey stone and red brick dating back to its early 20th century construction.
The price quoted is for 2 people and also includes a free continental breakfast. A single mattress can be provided for $20 per additional person.
• One Queen bed
• Modern bathroom
• Central air-conditioning and independently-controlled heating
• 32" plasma television
• Wireless high-speed internet
• Small study table with 2 chairs
We offer free continental breakfast with fruits, cereals, multi grain bread, hard boiled eggs, bagels, croissants, various spreads, and the best coffee in town.
**If this space doesn't quite meet your needs, please feel free to look at our other rooms and suites :)
Your room also has:
• Access to pressing iron and phone line with free local calls
• Access to the communal kitchen with fridge, stove/oven and microwave where cooking is allowed (certain restrictions apply)
• We have a special agreement with a sports complex about a 5 minute walk away. For $5 you have access to their pool, hot tubs, and gym
Since we are a B&B, a front desk receptionist is on site to answer any questions you may have from 10am to 6pm and the owner lives on site as well.
We hold a 2014 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence and a GreenLeaders Gold Level for being eco friendly! We're very proud of this. To keep in this standing, we offer sheet and towel changes every 4 nights unless you ask otherwise.
I am an ex aerospace engineer who runs his own bed and breakfast in Montreal...
This is my retirement project. I like travelling and sitting at a cafe doing nothing so If you happen to be visiting and we can not meet please forgive me but I have really nice people working for me and they will take care of you.
If you have any questions or comments please send an e-mail and I will respond to you right away no matter where I am.