Clean, comfortable and open.
Located in a quiet neighborhood at the end of a cul de sac, there are no backyard neighbors and the rest of the houses on the street are owner occupied with children, so please drive safely.
This home's main living area features an open floor plan where kitchen, dining and living room all meet. The open floor plan, along with the bamboo flooring and plentiful windows create a fresh and airy atmosphere. The large kitchen has all new stainless steel appliances, quartz counter tops and a stand alone island and stools. The first entertainment area with surround sound is located in the sleekly furnished living room. The entertainment center can also be enjoyed from the dining area.
On the same floor, there are three bright bedrooms, all with queen beds and generous closets. The master bedroom has double doors that lead to the back deck. A spacious modernly remodeled bathroom is a few feet from all the bedrooms. A large bonus closet sits in the hallway for extra storage.
A spiral staircase leads you to the second entertainment area. This area also features a wet bar, fridge, and pub table with stools. On this lower level, you will find the second bathroom with stand up shower equipped with a fun led shower head. A pack and play and bouncy chair is located in the children's play area.
In addition, we have included a work area with a printer with scan and copy capabilities. The washer/dryer is located in a separate laundry room in the back.
We offer a one car garage, but can comfortably park 6 cars with street side parking.
We are centrally located, 10 minutes away from downtown Columbia and mu campus.
We are truly excited that you are staying with us. If you need assistance or have any questions, we will be glad to help you in any way we possibly can.
1. Please be aware that this is a NON-SMOKING home. You are prohibited to smoke inside the home. If upon check out, there is evidence of smoking inside, you will be charged an additional $250 cleaning fee.
2. NO PETS ALLOWED. If a pet is brought on to the property, you will be asked to leave and your money will not be refunded. If upon check out, there is evidence of a pet, you will be charged an additional $250 cleaning fee.
3. The person checking in MUST BE 25 YEARS OLD and staying on property for the entire duration of the reservation. They will be held financially responsible for any damages to the unit.
4. Please note that anything that becomes missing or damaged will be noted and you will be held financially responsible.
5. If any keys or garage door opener is not returned upon check out, a $250 replacement fee will be charged.
6. WI-FI USAGE. Please refrain from posting, transmitting, or sharing any copyrighted material without the permission of the owner (on a peer-to-peer basis or otherwise). If there is evidence of such, you will be asked to leave the property immediately and be held financially responsible for any damages.
7. If upon check out, all rules and regulations have been followed and nothing has been damaged or has become missing, your deposit will be fully refunded.
We are a young couple that fell in love with Columbia while visiting family. We enjoy traveling and meeting new people. We believe in paying attention to details and making people feel welcome. If you have any questions or just want to talk, send us a message!