FIVE STAR RENOVATED BEACHFRONT!
TO SEE OUR 20 FIVE STAR REVIEWS GO TO (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) #324514
On the sunny side of Maui, our beachfront, one bedroom (sleeps 3), ocean view (From both the lanai and the bedroom) condo is right on the longest stretch of beach on Maui. This is four miles of uninterrupted beach, much of which is undeveloped and borders reserve and turtle nesting areas. There are no scary roads to cross to get there! It is a wonderful beach for walking and mellow for swimming and snorkeling as the reef protects the beach from most surf. A short snorkel out reveals colorful fish and sea turtles. Kihei Kai is a small, intimate complex on a cul de sac. The tropical landscaping is beautiful and the pool remodeled. There is a lovely grass area in front of the beach with 2 BarBQ grills, dining tables and reclining chairs. This is great for viewing the spectacular sunsets and watching the stars at night. In the winter, this is a whale birthing area, and you can watch whales frolic to your heart’s content!
CENTRAL CONVENIENT LOCATION
Kihei Kai offers the ultimate in convenience, just fifteen minutes from the airport and the kite and wind surfing beaches, eight minutes from the Maalaea Boat Harbor for Whale Watches and snorkel trips, twelve minutes from Wailea with the famous Shops of Wailea and multiple world class beaches, walking distance to the farmer’s market for your produce (it’s open all day on weekdays and has the yummy tropical fruits) and the ABC store, and a short walk down the beach to Massage Maui, a sandwich bar and general store. Iao Valley with spectacular mountain vistas, whirlpool streams and hiking trails is only fifteen minutes away. In just 25 minutes, you are in the heart of Lahaina galleries and night life. The location also makes the drive up Haleakala Crater and the road to Hana more accessible than if you stayed in West Maui or further south.
LUXURIOUS YET AFFORDABLE:
Our 2nd floor unit has ocean views from both the large lanai and the bedroom. Mellow, lapping waves will sooth you to sleep in ultimate comfort on the Serta Perfect Sleeper Royal Comfort Plush California King Bed with high thread count sheets. This is the same quality bed the 5 star hotels, including Four Seasons use. It’s not too hard, not too soft—JUST RIGHT! We supply ultra plush towels. The condo is renovated and updated with Medeira Gold granite counter tops and tile flooring in the kitchen and bath (new flooring throughout). The kitchen has an under mount sink for maximum cleanliness. The fully stocked kitchen has all new stainless steel appliances with a four burner smooth top range, dishwasher & microwave. The living room has a queen sleeper sofa as well as a Tommy Bahama secretary desk. The bedroom set is solid mahogany and you look at the ocean from the bed. With plentiful trade breezes you will rarely need it, yet there is AC in both the bedroom and living room. Laundry is close and Coin Operated. The unit also has a hotel safe which can accommodate up to two laptops and other valuables.
STATE OF THE ART BIG SCREEN ENTERTAINMENT & INTERNET:
For your entertainment we have a state of the art Samsung 46” flat screen TV which not only has cable, it has internet video which can access sites such as Netflix and Blockbuster, (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN), and the Pandora Music site. You can play Blue Ray, DVD’s, CD’s, select your favorite music, even design your own playlists. The unit has phone with free long distance for the US and Canada. There is high speed Wifi internet as well.
HIGH END MANAGEMENT:
My husband, Chip, was the general manager of Stag Lodge, a ski in ski out resort in Deer Valley (near Park City Utah) for 12 years. We pay attention to detail and assure the highest standards of cleanliness.
WELL STOCKED FOR FUN:
We supply beach towels, a beach umbrella, two sets of adjustable snorkel gear, beach bag, two light weight folding beach chairs, and a portable play pen and baby booster seat and beach toys for your sand castles.
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 3 P.M. HST AND CHECK-OUT IS 11am.
2. This is a NON SMOKING unit.
3. Pets are not permitted in rental units under any conditions.
4. We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age
unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
5. DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT- A damage/reservation deposit in the form of a signed credit card authorization form is required. The Credit Card Authorization Form establishes credit and guarantees payment for charges that may result from damages, excessive cleaning, house rules violation fines or loss to the property or its contents caused by guests during their stay.
This must be received within seven (7) days of booking the reservation. The deposit automatically converts to a security/damage deposit upon arrival. The credit card will not be billed, providing the following provisions are observed:
a. No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in dumpster, and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwashe(URL HIDDEN)
d. unit is left locked.
e. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
f. No linens or other items are lost or damaged.
g. No abrasive scrubbies have been used and there is no damage to the smooth top cooking range.
h. NO Early check-in or late check-out without owner permission.
i. The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner),
the local law enforcement, the security company employed by Kihei Kai.
6. Quiet hours are between 10pm and 8am. Please be respectful of other guests staying at Kihei Kai.
7. Registration of all occupants/guests is required by local law. Please make sure all occupants are registered at the office upon arrival or as soon as possible.
8. A starter supply of toilet tissue, Kleenex, dish soap and trash liners has been placed in your unit. When this supply is depleted, you are responsible for providing for your further needs.
9. Please do not take pool and lawn furniture onto the beach. Enter the ocean at your own risk. Please use the beach shower to wash away salt water and sand before entering the pool or condo. Pool hours are from 8am to 8pm.
10. Mail and Fax Service are available through the office. Fax is available from 8am until 3pm. The FAX number is (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). Page 1 is $2. Additional pages are $1. Incoming faxes are free.
11. Laundry Areas are in the breezeway between unit 4 and 5 and behind the office. Hours are 8am until 8pm.
I have lived on Maui for 20 years and have extensively explored her beaches, hikes and waterfalls. I am an avid snorkeler and a poet. My son, Patri, is a competitive kite boarder who is ranked number one in the world with the IK. He is also a real estate agent, kite board instructor and big wave surfer. He is a full on Maui boy and loving it. My husband, Chip, has a strong background in high end hotel management and also loves snorkeling. He is an art rep for Lahaina Gallery at the Shops of Wailea. We both practice yoga in the Bhakti tradition.