The perfect location in the heart of Paris, in the pedestrian area Montorgueil, in a typical french building from the 18th century ! This charming and quiet 23 sqm fully redone apartment will seduce all the people who want to Enjoy Paris.
Just in the perfect location, in a typical french building from the 18th century, a charming and quiet 25 sqm fully redone and refurbished apartment.
Located on the first floor, facing a pedestrian street and a courtyard, this bright apartment offers every comfort needed for 2 guests.
- Many metro stations nearby: Les Halles/ Chatelet (Lines 1, 4, 7, 11, 14, RER A, B and D) , Sentier (Line 3) and Etienne Marcel (Line 4)
- Flatscreen TV with International TV channels
- Internet WIFI Access
- Confortable Queen size sofa bed
- Kitchen Equipments: Microwave, fridge, plates, glasses, cutlery, cleaning products, coffee machine...
- Iron and ironing table
- Hairdryer provided
- Individual heating system
- Guaranteed clean and fresh linens
- Guaranteed hotel grade cleaning services
-Some items can be provided for your arrival (coffee, tea, sugar, etc.)
You have access to all the apartment.
If you are more than 2 people, you also can ask for a next door apartment (4 more people), on the same level. There is a conexion door between the 2 apartments (always closed except if you rent the 2 apartments).
I will be happy to help you before and during your stay in our beautiful city. If i am not in Paris, Sylvain or Mina, very good english speakers and very helpful persons will do it.
• The apartment is usually available from day 1 at 2h00 pm and must be vacant last day of contract by 10h30am. I will be happy to offer it whenever possible and upon previous arrangements. If there is a check out the day you arrive, I may suggest to come in to drop your luggage and go out for your first espresso and croissant until the cleaning is done. If late check in, after 0:9 p.m., an extra fee of 30€ will be requested on arrival.
• Do not forget this is a non-smoking facility.
• Please make sure that the door is always properly shut, when leaving or when in.
• To protect environment and avoid any accidents, please do not leave without turning off electrical appliances.
• Be respectful of your surroundings and the neighbors next door.
• Treat the dwelling as if it were your own home; be considerate and respectful.
• Your reservation is confirmed for a set number of people; No additional visitors are accepted.
• Should any problems arise during your stay, immediately notify me first.
• Thank you for leaving feedback, we really appreciate.