This condo is perfectly situated right by the pier. To the back of the condo is the bay beach and the front of the condo is the ocean. It's Steps away from Newport Beach pier, shops, restaurants, beach activity rentals, and night life. This rental includes use of the garage. The bottom ground floor has access to the garage and hallway that leads to the 2nd floor where the 3 bedrooms and bathrooms are. The 3rd floor is where the living room, dining room, and kitchen are located.
We ask that you treat this place with respect and common courtesy. Any missing items or damages will be deducted from your deposit.
The following rules will be strictly enforced. Any violation will result in us having to ask you to leave right away. This means that we will ask you to leave at the first offense or complaint from the neighbors/HOA/police dept.
1) Absolutely NO parties are allowed
2) Parking on the condo community property is restricted to two cars that are to be parked in the garage only. Other cars will have be parked on the streets or surrounding parking lots
3) There is maximum occupancy of 8 people (including children) in the condo at any one time. A list of all guests should be submitted to us before the check in date. Anybody that is not on that list should not be there during your stay.
4) No excessive noise - excessive noise is defined as any noise level that can be heard through the walls from our neighbors condos that would cause a disturbance to them (i.e. loud music, loud tv, people talking or yelling loudly, hollering to each other from the first floor to the 3rd floor, etc.) We ask that on the 3rd floor, that you use the sound bar for sound from the Plasma screen. We ask that you NOT turn on the sound from the TV itself.
5) Smoking is restricted to 3rd floor balcony only. No indoor smoking, no smoking on the the 2nd bedroom floor balcony as the smoke gets blown into our neighbor's residence.
6) To prevent injuries and damages to the furniture, please refrain guests from jumping on the beds or off of the furniture. (We have had a couple of broken trundle beds in the children's bed room)
7) Please report any items that are broken, missing or not working. After your stay, If we find these items missing, broken, or not operable beyond the normal wear and tear we will ask you to reimburse us for the cost of the damage or lost item. We have never had any issues, but would like to maintain a clean environment and appliances in working order for the next Airbnb guest that follow.
We are not responsible for any accidents, injuries, illness or the loss of personal belongings that may occur while on the premises or its facilities. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
Upon the recipient of the full rental payment, the guests agree to all terms and conditions of this agreement.
I love to travel and prefer to stay at local places over hotel rooms. Hotel rooms take a way from the charm and unique experiences a location has to offer. After traveling so much, all fancy hotels start to feel the same and I don't get to feel the vibe of the city/place I am in. That's one of the reason why I also want to be an Airbnb host. I hope to make your experience here in Newport Beach as unique and special as I have felt during my travels.