if you're thinking about coming to Barcelona this is a good choice.
The building has concierge service and lift.
The apartment is very spacious and well distributed spaces and ventilated.
There are 2 bathrooms.
If you have a car, there are parkings on the neighbour.
I live on the apartment,, and I'll be happy to help as needed.
I speak Spanish and English.
It is a shared apartment with pleasant mates.
At home the atmosphere is quiet, clean and cheerful.
-own house keys
-double bed with clean sheets and blankets.
-free Wi-Fi connection.
-toilet-paper & shower soap.
(not include breakfast, look at the services section)
Would be happy to recommend good music, theater circuits and help in your route in barcelona.
Take a look at "my guide" where I recommend all the places I like about Barcelona.
You will have a quick response between 10:00 am and 21:00 pm. Spanish time.
We want our guests to feel comfortable in our home.
For there to be harmony with our customs is necessary to respect some rules:
- Good manners.
- Everyone should clean up what has dirtied.
(Note that i don´t charge extra for cleaning service.)
- Please, responsible consumption of water and electricity.
- Always check that the front door has been properly closed.
- You can use the kitchen and the utensils you need for cooking, do not use any food or product, they are for personal use of those who live in the house.
- Respect the rest, keeping silence between 00:30 and 09:00 hours.
- There is a bathroom designated for guests, the other bathroom is for the exclusive use of those who live on the floor (you can not take a shower in this bathroom, but you can use it if yours was eventually occupied.)
- Alcohol is consumed in moderation.
- No parties, and guests can not invite friends home.
- Never prepare fish at home, I'm allergic. :(
- It is forbidden to borrow any household object, without notice.
- You need to provide a photocopy of the identity card if you don't have it verify.