This is a lovely Family home set in the suburbs outside London with greenery everywhere you look.
Total tranquility and peace of mind.
Fully furnished property with all amenities .
Ideal home for Children, and a private large garden,.
A detached hidden gem with 4 bedrooms for 6 persons with extensive gardens, perfectly equipped for up to 6 people. Extremely comfortable living room with flat screen HDTV , 2 bathrooms, fully equipped kitchen for self-catering and a separate utility area with washing machine.
• West End theaters, musicals, shows & Cinema's (Cats, Phantom of the Opera, Star Light Express, Elvita,
• Warhorse, Mama Mia, LesMiserables etc. etc. (London), Paralympic Games • Olympic + (London)
• Olympic village and attached supermall 'Westfield' with some of the best restaurants.
• Premier indoor ski slope (real snow center Hemel Hempstead, St Albans Hill)
• World's largest indoor skydiving wind tunnel - UK first 'flow house indoor surving'
• venue (body flight - Bedford - a DVD of their individual flight experience • is created automatically)
• David Lloyd Centre (swimming pool, squash, sauna, fitness center.
• Hatfield Town Centre - twice weekly market + a French market in the month.
• famous St. Albans Abbey, ancient Roman monuments only 4 miles away.
You will have access to all the property . ( Except the Garage )
This property has parking space for 4 cars.
It has a large private garden totally secluded so children can play in peace and security.
There is also a pine lodge for with 2 recliners seats and a large sofa / bed.
Fully wired to watch tv or play on computer games. Wi fi all around the property.
We will be here for you if you require any assistance.
The Hertfordshire region
Hertfordshire, a rural County, on the door step of London, one of the Greatest Cities in the World.
London City is only 20 mins away by train and approx 50 mins by car.
We have a very Large Variety of Historic Houses in Hertfordshire, Hatfield House, Knebworth House, Brocket Hall, Sopwell House, all with history going back approx 1000 years.
Some of the Top Golf Courses in the country situated at: Brocket Hall, Brookmans Park, Sopwell House, Essendon, Panshanger.
Hertford Town Centre is a very Historic Town with a very large range of historic buildings.
St. Albans town centre is only 4 miles away with history dating back to Roman times, with a Roman Museum.
This Property is located near all the major motorways. 1 km to the A1M, M25 only 4 km away, M1 10 km away.
London Luton Airport is 20km away.
Heathrow Airport is approx 40 miles, 60 km.
Local Train Station is 2 miles away with direct trains into London in 20 mins.
This property is in a quite neighborhood, so No Parties are allowed.
There Are only 7 houses in this close.
A very quite area in the country side.
No Smoking any where inside or outside the property
No Pets Allowed.
Maximum 6 guests only.
Cool, Adventurous Guy.
I love Travelling.
I love History and Geography. This make me travel and see the wonders of the World.
I like international cuisines.
I enjoy meeting people from all around the UK and world. I learn a lot by sharing information.